Clarendon Square Inn
US$318
US$271
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

US$361
US$234
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

US$297
US$366
US$261
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$251
US$197
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$325
US$300
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$334/night.

US$373
US$322
Agoda.com
US$318
US$263
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

US$205
US$189
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

All reviewshot tub on the roofsouth endluxury suiteother guestshard boiled eggsbrown stonequiet streetdouble showertree lined streetbed and breakfastflights of stairseach morningtop floorb and bboston skylineromantic getawaycommon areas
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My husband and I recently visited Boston for the first time and staying at Clarendon Square was the best decision! Stephen and Bobby were so incredibly helpful in directing us to wonderful restaurants and entertainment that we would have certainly missed had we stayed elsewhere. The inn is comfortable and welcoming without sacrificing style and luxury - from the beautiful common areas to our room and beyond, no detail was overlooked. The staff is accommodating, friendly, and professional - available with a smile at a moment's notice. And the rooftop hot tub...loved it!

We both feel as if we had a wonderful experience in Boston and really can't wait to return to Clarendon Square!

Room Tip: The stairs are steep and narrow, but the rooms on the top floor feel like you're in a treehouse!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I wanted to treat a dear friend to a relaxing girl's weekend. The Clarendon Square Inn was the perfect place to make it all happen. The historic area is oh-so-charming to stroll through, the interior decor is elegant with a touch of drama, and the luxury suite was a small kingdom of bliss for two friends who had years of catching up to do. From epsom salt soaks in the expansive bathroom that feels like an oasis out of Hemingway's Africa to the ultimate luxury of sitting in the rooftop jacuzzi just before sunset as an actual rainbow glistened across the Boston skyline, our time at Clarendon Square was simply magical. Christine, the weekend manager, took care of our every wish and need, providing everything from personal dining suggestions to homemade ice tea and brownies for when we came back from a day of local adventures. If you're looking for a truly unique and memorable getaway, look no further. I will treasure my time here always and plan to treat my fiancé to a romantic getaway at the inn very soon!

Room Tip: The luxury suite was 1000% worth it! Unforgettable experience.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We stayed at Clarendon Square ten years ago and were thrilled with the experience,I"m proud to say our recent stay was as good or better.The amenities were just as fantastic as before.The staff and management are very friendly and always ready to help. My wife and I can"t wait to plan our next visit!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017

This is just about the nicest place I've stayed in Boston, including hotels. The home is impeccably styled with just about every amenity you could ever want. Our room was beautiful yet comfortable. The public rooms were quiet and cozy but gorgeous. It's located on a fashionable residential street within walking distance of great shopping and restaurants. The owner takes great pride in making sure his guests have a memorable stay as does Gabriella the house manager. I wish I could keep this place a secret and have it all to myself for travel to Boston, but I feel an obligation to tell everyone I know as a much-deserved thank you to the owner for his beautiful home.

Room Tip: This is a typical Boston vintage home. 4 stories tall with rooms all the way to the top. No elevator. Plan accordingly.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Thanks to the staff and management of Clarendon square. Your building is beautifully renovated your staff are really informative and friendly which made our stay terrific. The location is convenient and with Boston being such an easy walking city you aren't far from anywhere down town.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple