“Home Away From Home”

Clarendon Square Inn
Ranked #3 of 38 Boston B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Lovely décor, friendly atmosphere makes this a restful place to stay in busy Boston. Just a few blocks from busy streets, it is in a peaceful neighborhood within walking distance of all the sights. The tasty breakfast and the hot tub overlooking the skyline at night are added comforts.

Room Tip: Leave large suitcases at home as there are many steps.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Clarendon Square Inn

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My husband and I recently visited Boston for the first time and staying at Clarendon Square was the best decision! Stephen and Bobby were so incredibly helpful in directing us to wonderful restaurants and entertainment that we would have certainly missed had we stayed elsewhere. The inn is comfortable and welcoming without sacrificing style and luxury - from the beautiful common areas to our room and beyond, no detail was overlooked. The staff is accommodating, friendly, and professional - available with a smile at a moment's notice. And the rooftop hot tub...loved it!

We both feel as if we had a wonderful experience in Boston and really can't wait to return to Clarendon Square!

Room Tip: The stairs are steep and narrow, but the rooms on the top floor feel like you're in a treehouse!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I wanted to treat a dear friend to a relaxing girl's weekend. The Clarendon Square Inn was the perfect place to make it all happen. The historic area is oh-so-charming to stroll through, the interior decor is elegant with a touch of drama, and the luxury suite was a small kingdom of bliss for two friends who had years of catching up to do. From epsom salt soaks in the expansive bathroom that feels like an oasis out of Hemingway's Africa to the ultimate luxury of sitting in the rooftop jacuzzi just before sunset as an actual rainbow glistened across the Boston skyline, our time at Clarendon Square was simply magical. Christine, the weekend manager, took care of our every wish and need, providing everything from personal dining suggestions to homemade ice tea and brownies for when we came back from a day of local adventures. If you're looking for a truly unique and memorable getaway, look no further. I will treasure my time here always and plan to treat my fiancé to a romantic getaway at the inn very soon!

Room Tip: The luxury suite was 1000% worth it! Unforgettable experience.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We stayed at Clarendon Square ten years ago and were thrilled with the experience,I"m proud to say our recent stay was as good or better.The amenities were just as fantastic as before.The staff and management are very friendly and always ready to help. My wife and I can"t wait to plan our next visit!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I had a wonderful stay at Clarendon Square last month for a quick weekend getaway. I couldn't have picked a better place to relax in style and enjoy the beautiful Boston South End. Each room of the property is beautifully decorated and overall makes you feel at home. The view from their rooftop is absolutely stunning! I had a wonderful evening enjoying the hot tub and admiring the Boston skylines. Breakfast in the morning was delicious! Beautiful presentation and just enough to get you started for your day. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family