“The most amazing lobster ravioli”
Review of Nico

Nico
Reserve with OpenTable
Nico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 3,583 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Visiting Nico was a treat at the end of our skiing holiday before flying home. We had eaten well in Maine and Mass during our holiday but this place really did it well. Our Waiter was very smooth, charming the two ladies in our party of four so that they bought more expensive red wine and we all ate more food than we anticipated, hence our bill was about 50% more than I thought it would be and yet it felt OK - Great Service.
And the food, well it was marvellous with Giant Garlic Prawns and succulent bruchetta to start followed by four portions of the lobster ravioli, which was worth the trip to Boston on its own.

1  Thank mutsnuts01
Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 24 February 2016

This place is a scene. Loud pop music, flashy decor. Meh. Not what I want from the North End experience. Oh, did I mention it's expensive?

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Wonderful service and DELISH food. Truly a winner. Will be back as soon as I can. Dishes were huge so come with an appetite! Service was impeccable. Small and intimate.

I had the risotto and it was heaven!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

My husband and I LOVE Nico! We found this little gem in the North End while looking for a restaurant to host our wedding dinner. We were not disappointed. The staff is wonderful, service is incredible, and the food is AMAZING. Almost three years later and this is our go-to restaurant for a night out.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Pastas are great! I strongly recommend splitting appetizers among friends and trying a few - we tried 4 and they were all awesome. Place is small. Get a reservation!!