Vacationing in Boston for a week, wanted to find a place central to explore Salem, Marblehead, Harvard and Concord by car, and of course Boston. Glad I remembered the Bostonian from years ago as it was next door to Quincy Market. First walking into the lobby made us think of an intimate european hotel. Staff was friendly. Room was large, well furnished and bed comfortable. Large dressing area with counter next to bathroom made my wife happy. Beautiful View of Faneil Hall and Quincy Market from our window. With our day trips exploring by car, the Valet staff and doorman Andrew Scully were always accomodating with personalized service and Red Sox updates. Hotel Restaurant North 26 started our days with breakfast, and our tired feet each evening with a glass of wine or single malt scotch at the bar with friendly bar staff. Perfect walking location as well since the elevated highway betwen the North End was buried underground. Beautiful evening strolls to Mike's Pastry for cannoli's. Aahh, wish we were still staying at the Millennium Bostonian Hotel and enjoying more of Boston. A definite do over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian