2,214 results
All reviews copley square great location complimentary wine boutique hotel wine hour wine reception queen room every evening rooms are small trinity church shopping and restaurants mini bar boston public library hotel bar newbury st would definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 22 March 2016

There hotel is about a block or so past Copley square. The online checkin was very easy. The rooms are very small and our room just had a shower, no tub. The bed was comfortable. We were on the 6th floor out of 7 but the room above us was very loud with lots of heavy footsteps and loud door slamming. The wine reception was a nice touch.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management_Team_365, General Manager at Copley Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dear mil0man10,

Thank you for sharing your review, and for joining us at our daily Copley Square Hotel wine reception. It was a delight to host you on your travels to Boston and we are pleased to read that our location worked well for your needs. Please accept our apologies for any disturbances you may have experienced from the room above yours. If that should ever happen again, please know that your comfort is our priority and we are happy to assist in any way we can.

We thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Friendly staff at the front desk; very clean rooms; don't be surprised that some rooms are on the small side; nice amenities and a doorman who remembers guests of the hotel and goes out of his way to ensure your stay is going well

Room tip: Avoid rooms within earshot of the lobby, as the nightclub there is loud at night.
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ryan,

Our team at the front door often create that first-impression for guests and we are delighted to learn that they made not just a great first impression for you, but even more importantly, a lasting impression. We appreciate the wonderful feedback and have shared your comments with both the Housekeeping Department, and the Bell Staff. We invite you to visit us again on your next visit to Boston.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Checked in and got told my room was upgraded to a bigger room and everyone that worked there was so pleasant to talk to. I will probably stay there every time I go to Boston from now on and I've enjoyed other hotels too in boston

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings Robert,

While the hotel is often sold out, when upgrades are available, we love to wow our guests with upgrades whenever possible. We are thrilled to learn that this made your day and that you have found your “go-to” hotel for visiting Boston. If we can assist in confirming your next reservation, please let us know.

Stephen Cullen,

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Although most of the staff were very helpful sadly the hotel was not great. The first shock is how small the room is. The en suite is so small there is no bath it has a shower and hand basin, as you open the door wide to this room there is only a couple of inches before the door ends or it would touch the sink.You have to side step over to the loo to close the door. As I am under 8 stone and found this tight I don't know how some people fit in. Directly above the loo is the socket for the hair drier but the space is so tight you have to lean out of the door to blow dry your hair. If you want to look in the mirror, the only other choice is to bang your elbows on the shower room door whilst drying.There is no robe in your room (first time I have come across this in years!) no tea or coffee making facilities, no fridge. I was informed by the front desk I could have a fridge sent up but where on earth would it go.There is a complementary coffee area downstairs but only until around 11am. Later on they change it to the weakest hot chocolate I have ever seem which is only there for part of the day. Apart from St Patricks day when it was 'Apple cider" for some strange reason. I was informed by someone on the front desk that for an extra $20 a night they could change my room. He said my room was listed that day for $283 per night. Yes there is room service but with service charges, tips etc how much do you want to pay for a simple coffee, especially when it is freezing, wet and very windy outside and you have just come back into the hotel, to be honest you just want to go to your room without having the hassle and just make your own. It is the little things that make a huge difference this hotel did not have it. I am used to staying at the Hilton Back Bay which have all of the things missing at this hotel including a much bigger bed if not two in my room for the same price. I thought I would try this hotel this trip because it was a bit nearer to where I needed to go on this visit but I am not sure I would do so again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Management_Team_365, General Manager at Copley Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Greetings ldavies2016,

We thank you for giving us a chance and for trying something different than what you have grown accustomed to, and we appreciate you sharing a review of your experience with us. We understand that our boutique-approach may not be for everyone, and regret that you felt your experience fell short. Our complimentary morning coffee does transition throughout the day to an afternoon seasonal drink, and a complimentary Wine Down Hour each evening, featuring a selection of wines and great conversation. We understand that a larger room would be your preference and when you do visit again (and we hope you will), we invite you to consider our Premier Edge Room or Copley Square Suite, both of which offer added square footage above our more traditional guest rooms. If I can assist in helping you find the perfect room, I’m happy to do so, and invite you to reach out to me at any time.

Thank you again for sharing your review and we hope you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I'm glad I decided on this hotel. The location was great. There is Boylston Street right within a 3 minute walk, the "T" is about a 5 min walk. But although the hustle and bustle of Boston is all around, the hotel was quiet. I enjoyed how modern the hotel looks. My room was on the 6th floor-a single queen with more than enough room for me as a single traveler. The only downfall I thought was the super small bathroom. The bed was comfortable and I have to comment on how great the blackout curtains were-wonderful!! I will be back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Management_Team_365, General Manager at Copley Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Maegan,

We are glad you made such a great decision and we thank you for sharing details of your experience with us in the form of your review. It was a delight for us to welcome you to Boston and we are excited to learn that you enjoyed the buzz of our Back Bay neighborhood. We appreciate the feedback you have shared regarding your guest room and hope you will find an opportunity to visit from Texas again.