Boston Marriott Copley Place
US$227
US$340
US$314
3,436 results
All reviewscopley placechampions bargreat locationgrocery store across the streetthe concierge loungeprudential centerbusy hotellarge hotelcharles rivernewbury streethigh floorcorner roomduck tourgreat shoppingback bay stationbig cityattending a conference
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Sitiviana at the front desk was amazing! Went above and beyond to retrieve items I had forgotten after I checked out! Thank you to security and all staff involved to get this back to me safe and sound and quickly!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I like to stay at the Marriott name - you generally know what you are in for, and this place is no different. Hotel rooms are spacious and clean. Love Marriott linens and comfortable beds.

I chose this place because of the central location of Copley place and the Prudential center. The hotel has a skywalk to hr beautiful prudential mall if shopping is your thing. Don’t even have to go outside.

The champions bar is nice, spacious and lively. Great place to grab a drink while waiting to head out. My only complaint is the $60 nightly charge for parking for registered guests. Can’t really blame the hotel as we were directed across the street for parking at Pru center because they were sold out one night!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Copley for business. It is great for a business trip. I have the Marriott app, and was able to check in and get my room key in the app. Didn’t have to speak to anyone, just went straight to my room. Was very convenient. This hotel is a couple blocks walk Back Bay Amtrak station, and close to all the major areas of the city of Boston. The location can’t be beat in Boston.

This hotel is huge. There is a massive elevator bank. It is also connected to the Copley place mall. I was there for work, so I didn’t spend much time at the hotel. Had I been there for leisure, I don’t think I would’ve liked how busy it was everywhere seemingly all the time. There is a big restaurant/bar and lots of sitting areas. There is also a Starbucks and a sweets shop. People visiting the mall though have very easy access to all.

I have Marriott Status, and this hotel has special floors only accessible if you have status. Those floor also allow for convenient access to the lounge. I had a great breakfast at the lounge.

The hotel also doesn’t appear to have been updated in quite some time. There is a lot of brass, and the rooms aren’t modernized. It is clean though. Price was a tad high for being outdated, in my opinion.

I would stay again at this hotel, and would recommend it to others. Just need to know it is large and busy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I completed a two night stay at the Marriott Boston Copely Place where my son and his friends attended a Video Game conference at the Boston Convention Center. The hotel is a 30 minute walk from the Amtrak South Station which we traveled however, Back Bay Station is much closer. The convention center is a 10 minute walk from South Station. The hotel has a great sports bar with reasonable prices and friendly staff. Our Room was clean and comfortable with a nice view from the 31st floor. The hotel is connected to a high end mall with lots of shops and restaurants. Outside the entrance are access to Hop On/Off City Tours and Boston Duck tours. Overall the my stay was pleasant and room rate was a little high but worth the extra expense.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is an interesting hotel that is in a great location (heart of downtown).

Quite large and tall (30+ floors). The rooms are standard Marriott appointed which is good.

The location is great. Easy access to the subway (the 'T') and easy access to a massive shopping mall across the street. Plenty of restaurants all around the hotel as well.

The elevators are the modern type that is becoming the norm where you select the floor you want and the control panel tells you which elevator bank to go to. It does take getting used to compared to old way of just grabbing the first available elevator.

This method of elevators is faster, just takes getting used to.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo