1,717 results
All reviews best westerns western hotels room was clean tunnel road asheville biltmore waffles the blue ridge parkway convenient location stay there again free breakfast breakfast bar first floor easy access great place to stay close to downtown nice stay motel
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Good little hotel only a 7 minute Uber ride from downtown Asheville. Just one mile or so from Whole Foods and shopping. Hotel recently renovated. Refrigerator and microwave provided and two small waters. Breakfast is good, served next door in the front desk area. Lots of families stay here so it has a very good atmosphere.
Our bathroom door did not close, but we were rarely in the room so it wasn't a big problem. Air conditioning could get a tiny bit loud, but worked very well.
I found it very easy to get to this hotel on the interstates. Sometimes I get lost going into downtown Asheville and choose the wrong highway because there are so many crisscrossing and you have to make quick decisions while driving. The ease of getting to this hotel was a relief compared to previous trips getting into Asheville, Very easy drive!
For a quick stop on a road trip. this motel will do quite well.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I was disappointed with my stay. The room was not checked out. The toilet was flooded. There were no other rooms. It was a weekend. And the bathtub flooded on the night before we were departing. Nobody was available to fix the problem. Plungers don't work on bathtubs.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Very well run hotel. They take pride in maintaining their property and making sure the employees share that pride, they do a wonderful job. Very clean. Pool very clean also. Good breakfast that was stocked well, even though very busy.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bcamanager123, Manager at Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our staff and service for each individual visit. We always strive to accommodate our guests with a perfect stay and I assure you that I will reiterate what you have said to our staff so that their hard work does not go unnoticed.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Exactly what I expect from Best Western and the reason they are always my first choice. From check in to check out my experience here was smooth sailing. Friendly staff, immaculate room, awesome breakfast and much needed rest. Highly reccomended aaaa++++

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2015

We stay over on our way from Florida to Kentucky. We stayed here 7/12/15. It was fabulous! The room was elegant. The pool right outside. Breakfast in the morning. Customer service wonderful. Great stay!

Room Tip: Room 122 great with kids for the pool
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family