US$118
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$134
Country Inn
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$154
US$134
Homewood
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$226
US$197
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$89
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$373
US$281
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

US$288
US$279
1,297 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfire pittop floorbedroom condowasher dryerhear every footstepgranite countertopsupstairs neighborshuge showerwell equipped kitchenhome away from homesmall balconyliving areahot tubflat screenthin wallswalk in shower
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. Interior of rooms are nice, but Carpets looked a bit worn. Great bathrooms and showers!

The biggest issue was we travelled with another family. Called a month ahead to ensure we would be next to each other. Said we would be. Arrived and we were not. We were in same building but different towers on different floors. Which doesn't seem like a big deal but in pouring rain you have to go outside so that didn't really work out as planned. I understand this is a condo that operates as a rental, so they didn't have flexibility to move "rooms" around. Our friends room was very noisy with 2nd floor guests running around on the wood floors and they had a cat meowing outside their for most of night. That's not ok when spending $250 all in for a night.

My next trip to Biltmore I think I'll just opt for traditional hotel where everything is inside and you can actually have nearby or connecting rooms. If we were solo I would have rated 4, but with our friends having a 2 star and not connection rooms, I'd rate Our visit as just OK.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

I'm so sorry to hear that your request wasn't fulfilled, Michael. We do our best to accommodate our guests when we can, though it's clear there was some miscommunication here on our part, and I apologize for that. Regarding the noise, if you ever have any concerns during your stay, I would encourage you to call the front desk, and we'll remedy the issue if possible. I know we can do better, so if you're ever visiting the area again, I would love for you to give us another try.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice stay in a three bedroom condo .
The condo was very clean and relaxing with flat screen tv's in each bedroom, two full baths and a balcony .
This condo is located about a mile to the entrance to the Biltmore House. This was our second stay at this location and we look forward to coming back soon.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! And it's great that you appreciated the location as well. Thanks for the support, and we're looking forward to next time.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Super location, easy to get to downtown via Uber.
Property is very clean and safe. Nice firepits and pool area.
Rooms are clean and spacious, and the décor is comfortable and not shabby.
Will be headed back in Oct.

Stayed: September 2016
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

It's great that you enjoyed our location, Bill! We're looking forward to having you back here next month.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We called for reservation July 28 AND July 29. Our cost for 2 nights was $907. Our friends called the next day and their cost was $200 less for the same accommodations. We only found out the night before we left. I asked about it at check out. Girl said I need to talk to manager who would be in later. I called and his only reason was their prices change daily! Be careful! We chose the Residences from recommendation and told them we were one of two couples. No refund offered. I emailed the website customer service when we arrived home and got no response. You need to realize these are condos-No
customer service-one tiny bar of soap to use in bath and kitchen-no wastebasket in kitchen-little or no padding in dining room chairs and sofa-wait 5 minutes for hot water.
Kind of like camping out! Not what you would expect for $500 per night.

Room Tip: Impossible, you are not likely to get room you reserve
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tnelliemitchell
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

I'm sorry to see that your stay with us wasn't what you were hoping for. Indeed, the prices do change daily, but if you have any questions or concerns about the cost of your reservation, you are always welcome to ask for a manager as you did. Regarding your room, I would encourage you to reach out to the front desk if you need anything, and we'd be happy to get you any extra soap, towels, trash bags, pillows, or anything else you may need to make your stay comfortable.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

After looking at multiple hotels online, I randomly came across this place. I went ahead and booked a one bedroom suite for under $300. This was far cheaper than most hotels that I was viewing. Upon check-in, we were upgraded to a two bedroom suite. The hotel is arranged in three sets of parallel buildings. Every room is a suite. They come with a full kitchen, washing machine and dryer and living room. The hotel also has a workout facility, pool, hot tub, and a fire pit that is lit every night at dusk. The two bedroom suite was great for our family of five. I have a seven-year-old, four-year-old, and two-year-old. I would strongly recommend this place as an alternative to a standard hotel room when spending the weekend in Asheville.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Neal D
Management response:Responded 26 September 2017

Neal, thanks for leaving your detailed review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your room and our amenities. It's wonderful that the room was a perfect size for you and your family. If you all are ever visiting Asheville again, we'd love to have you back!