“Refreshing break in odd weather”

Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40
Ranked #31 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Great hotel for the price. The weather was cool and raining so the terrific heated pool was refreshing. Queen beds would have been a plus.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SuewGM, General Manager at Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad the weather and our pool were a refreshing. I hope you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. We look forward to seeing you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We recently stayed at this Days Inn while we visited the Biltmore Estate. It is in a good driving distance to the grounds, and it was just what we needed for a reasonable price. The room was clean and met our needs well. Our only complaint was that the mattress was extremely firm, causing us to not sleep well at night. When we asked the front desk, she told us they were new mattresses. I guess it is better than sleeping with bugs, but we requested extra pillows to make it more comfortable, which she nicely provided. The breakfast had a great variety and was well stocked. The parking lot seems to be a bit small for the hotel. We had to make our own parking spot both nights that we stayed, as the lot was completely full in the marked spaces. Not sure if they could expand given their close location to the road, but it would help. When we come back to Asheville, we plan to stay here again!

Room Tip: Good driving distance to Biltmore Estate
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your response. I'm glad that you'll stay with us again. We strive to make each guest stay with us enjoyable.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

The room was clean and odorless. The staff was more than helpful and always acted immediately. Breakfast was hot and was very tasteful and fresh.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your reply. We strive to make each guest stay with us pleasant. I'm glad you found our newly renovated rooms and hot breakfast to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This Days Inn was clean & the staff was very nice, very helpful. However, this location is literally just off the cloverloop exit of I-40, exit 55. There were sirens from emergency vehicles all night, & my room faced the parking lot. On the back side of the hotel-opposite of the parking lot, was a train track. This hotel is called the Days Inn for a reason-there is no night-no sleep. They should extend a discount to customers, because unless you can drown out the noise-no rest at this location.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I'm glad that my staff was helpful and that you found our newly renovated rooms to your satisfaction. I'm sorry that we had an accident in front of our hotel the night that you were here, the noise and commotion that that causes is beyond our control. We have bought the property behind the motel so the train no longer has to blow the horn. I look forward to seeing you in the future.