Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$122
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$146
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$274
US$197
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$134
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$182
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$132
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$137
US$109
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Cedar Crest Inn(Asheville)
US$186
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$447
US$355
  • Pool
2,431 results
All reviewslibrary loungeantler villagebiltmore estateshuttle servicebed and breakfast packageaudio tourbreakfast buffetcandlelight tourturn down serviceshuttle busmountain viewbeautiful propertynorth carolinasegwayvaletconciergevanderbilt
Reviewed 28 December 2010

I absolutely love the Inn on Biltmore Estate and highly recommend it to all my friends and family. The service was perfect and the rooms where in excellent condition. I used the Inn's Dining Room for several days and the food was excellent every time. The location was within walking distance of the Biltmore winery and village and is a short drive from downtown Asheville. The spa's staff was courteous and professional and did a great job. I'm looking forward to my next stay.

Reviewed 23 December 2010

We just returned from a trip to Biltmore Estate and a one-night stay at the Inn. We were able to secure a very nice room with a king size bed for a decent price ($179). I've checked prices before and they were substantially higher ($259) and perhaps b/c we went 3 days before Christmas had something to do with it and also partially b/c we're estate annual passholders. Be prepared for them trying to upsell you on a mountain view room for an additional $50.

The foyer and dining area have unbelievable views of the surrounding mountains and Estate grounds. I did not see a bar but you can be seated and order drinks without having to dine, if you wish. There is an outdoor patio and some sofas and chairs in addition to the dining room seating areas. There are two huge fireplaces, one of which was roaring this morning while we enjoyed our free coffee and newspaper.

The room itself is nicely appointed, as to be expected. The bathroom is spacious. It is hard to describe how terribly uncomfortable the bed is. I told my wife that I have slept better on the hard ground in a sleeping bag and actually would have preferred it. The mattress was so soft and unsupportive that I probably got about 3-4 hours sleep and felt very sore in the morning. It was so bad that I would not stay there again. One other small gripe was that there was no "hot" water for my morning shower. It was warm but this was disappointing.

On the bright side, the staff is very friendly. There is a very nice fitness center on the 3rd floor, as well as a spa. Other than the bed and the lack of a hot shower, it was a good stay.

2  Thank Hampton86
Reviewed 23 December 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Inn on Biltmore Estate Monday, December 20, 2010. Unfortunately it was for only one night.

We checked in at noon and our king premium room was ready. The room was fantastic. It was very nicely appointed, the bed was great and the bathroom had a separate jetted tub and shower. The room had a flat screen TV and ample channels to choose from (we like Fox News, Food and HGTV, all of which were available).

The lobby is nicely decorated (especially for Christmas) and there is a very nice fitness center and a spa. Only if we had more time!

While we would have liked to have eaten at The Dining Room, the very nice restaurant located in the hotel, there are many other choices on the grounds which equally enticed us. We had a great dinner at the Stables Restaurant located at the Biltmore home and a great buffet lunch at the Deerpark Restaurant. We upgraded our tickets to 12 month passes because we will be back this summer to enjoy the gardens and the Inn.

We got a great last minute rate of $219 including tickets for two to the Biltmore Home. We were so impressed and pleased with the Inn that we look forward to returning and will spend more time there.

1  Thank JFortMyers
Reviewed 19 December 2010

An experience we will never forget...They made us feel like a King & Queen. One cannot describe the quality of the food served at the Inn but let me try....The Best Filet Mingon we have ever had had ( and we've had a lot before this trip)...The King room was very nice....Shuttle service was really nice too....If you are looking for a Place to go for a (Special Moment) in your life....this is it!....It will take your breathe away...oh yea, then there's the Biltmore estate!

Reviewed 14 December 2010

Well situation, well appointed, a great buffet breakfast, and worth the price. I would normally opt for much less expensive accommodations, but have made one trip with my bride of tens years, I have chosen to go twice more in the last 5 years. Park you car and enjoy all the sites, sounds, and experiences available on property. I bet you will choose to go again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple