2,541 results
All reviewslibrary loungeantler villagebiltmore estateterrace roomshuttle servicebed and breakfast packageaudio tourcedric's tavernbreakfast buffetcandlelight tourturn down serviceshuttle busmountain viewbeautiful propertysegwayvaletconcierge
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Really enjoyed this hotel for a romantic getaway for my boyfriend. The service was excellent, the hotel was beautiful during Christmas time, and the rooms comfortable and relaxing. We enjoyed a couples massage at the Spa, which was perfect for relaxation.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Bilt M, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn on Biltmore Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words about your stay at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The Inn is located on the Biltmore Estate near Asheville and offers a unique experience while visiting the area. I enjoyed the quiet room and magnificent setting of the Inn as well as the top-notch service we encountered. However, this doesn't come cheap. If you're looking for a free breakfast with your room, go somewhere else. The room was clean, quiet and well-appointed. The staff was attentive at the door, front desk, concierge, and dining rooms. Housekeeping was efficient and I loved the nightly turn-down service. Meals were expensive with my breakfast buffet coming to over $25 each day. The buffet was very good with an omelet station and other hot offerings. Coffee a la carte in the dining room is $4 while it's free in your room or in the lobby. I enjoyed the afternoon tea while we stayed here and the food was very good and unusual while served by the attentive staff. I also took advantage of the numerous shuttles (every 15 min) to go to the Village and the Biltmore house. A shuttle into Asheville is available on Friday and Saturday which would be helpful since parking in Asheville can be difficult. Beautiful vistas are seen from some rooms, every place in the lobby and dining room as well as off the extensive patio. Hiking is readily available right outside the door. If you're looking for a luxurious experience while in the Asheville area, this is the location to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KimI606
Bilt M, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn on Biltmore Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Inn on Biltmore Estate and we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Food is pretend gourmet, trying to emulate the Biltmore house and the perceived experience of that time. I have over 100 nights for business and pleasure over the past year, I would rate this on the level of a Hampton Inn, save you money and stay off site

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John G

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is for every guest to have a comfortable and restful stay with us on Biltmore Estate. We are sorry you felt you did not have that experience with us.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

If I had a blog, I would tell you about this delightful bnb. When we were planning this trip, I wanted to stay at a chain hotel- what did I know? Thank goodness my hubby is a better planner. This bnb has personality, great food, excellent happy hours, and the best guests. I can't say enough and no, I am not being paid or sponsored. I just needed to share with future guests that this is the most delightful and best getaway EVER. The owners and everyone that manned the house felt like the best, nonintrusive family members. The house is also ultra clean.

Room Tip: I loved the downstairs room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you on the estate again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The long drive to the Inn winds thru the Biltmore Estate and is simply stunning - the Inn is perched on a hill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. You can have a drink or dine on the veranda - the view is spectacular. The Inn is loaded with old world charm, the rooms are spacious, and the service is exemplary. We also enjoyed services at the spa - always a nice perk! My daughter and I took an outdoor yoga class with incredible views. The hotel also has several fire places and a large library lounge for relaxing in addition to the veranda. Afternoon tea is offered daily in the library. I plan to always book my weekend getaways at the Inn!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank freedine

Thank you for your kind words and delightfully detailed review. We are honored to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Inn on Biltmore Estate!