Once through the gate to the Biltmore property your mood changes from hassel to just relax. The drive to the hotel set the stage for an experience no one should miss. The hotel was located high on a hill overlooking the mountains and the French Broad River valley. Go the extra step and book a delux king with the mountain view, 7th floor if available. Every detail was well covered from the dining rooms to the Concierge services. Nothing was left to your imagination. A big surprise was the winery in Antler Hill VIllage. Attending the wine tasting room is a must. There were some excellent wines with the Biltmore label. One word of caution for the shop-alcoholics. Shops in Antler Hill Village dont open until 11AM. so plan your day accordingly.
Final note about the Biltmore House. Make sure you take the Audio Tour. You will get so much more from your visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate