Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$117
Country Inn
US$134
Country Inn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$154
US$134
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$89
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$424
US$373
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$319
US$288
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areaking suiteroom was cleanindoor pooloatmealliving areatunnel roadfree breakfastmini fridgenice stayexercise roomgreat place to staynice breakfastwould stay againclose to downtownminute drive
Reviewed 2 April 2015

Hotel is clean, comfortable, quiet but what stood out for us was the good coffee always available in the lobby and the above-average breakfast every morning, with sausage and scrambled eggs with -thank you Spring Hill Suites!- salsa and cheese options!!! Oatmeal was also good with a variety of tasty toppings. Loved the chance to have two rooms connected for our big family. Pool was a little small, but forgivable. The Carrabas next door was very good too.

Room Tip: Some rooms have sleeper sofas with double beds for large families
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

Turned out to be a Marriott experience, great. The staff was courteous. They spoke to us at every turn. They were knowledge of the area and even suggested several places to visit. I was there for a friends Birthday checking out the brewery capital of the world.

I would definitely recommend this property to anyone

• Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Stayed here for one night end of January. Front desk lady was not pleasant at all upon arrival. I used a corporate ID code for a discounted stay. She asked for my ID and I provided it. She then made copies. She never thanked me for staying again with them or thanked me for being a Platinum member. I felt like I was getting booked at the jail (I never have been, but just imagining). I wrote previous review on this hotel frustrated that they insisted on checking my credentials for my corporate ID (and I provided it AGAIN just like last time). I understand the policies and the manager responded on my last review stating such, but where has common sense gone today? I am a Platinum member thus I stay a lot of places for work travel. I literally get asked for ID at less than 5% of my stays. It's like this hotel is the goody-two-shoes hall monitor in 3rd grade that wants to write everyone up to the teacher. I'm not trying to swindle Marriott or this franchisee out of a few bucks, I've got better things to do. My profile when booking a room says I want a high floor away from the elevator. I was given the 1st room by the elevator on the 1st floor, which was not a major deal, but totally opposite of my profile. I then have to ask myself are they trying to lose a customer??? Just very poor customer service. I then tried out the jacuzzi (sp?). The water was barely over lukewarm. Not pleasant at all. I started the jets hoping that would help, but not at all. The pool water was also very cool. Why even have an indoor pool? Upon the checkout the next morning, the same clerk was working again, and again was just as unpleasant as the day before. I usually stay at this hotel a handful of times a year, but no more. I am actually going back to Asheville on business in March and have already booked a hotel an hour from the city and will just drive the rest of the way in the next morning. I can overlook some things on my stays, but cleanliness and customer service are non-negotiable.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Todd A
shsasheville, Manager at SpringHill Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

My apologies on behalf of our entire team for the unpleasant reception you experienced upon checking in and out of our hotel. This most definitely is not our normal practice as our guests frequently comment about the friendliness of our entire staff. As for verifying qualifying information for a discounted rate you have booked, we will continue to verify just the same. If there were no qualificaiton process the rate would be available to all guests and therefore offer no benefit to you as a qualified member. I apologize for this inconvenience, however, we definitely want to make sure you're getting your discount as defined by the rate rules set by Marriott. If you ever need assistance when in the area again, please know you can always contact me directly. As always, I wish you only pleasant stays with Marriott in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2015

Just a very nice place to say at reasonable cost, with friendly staff, comfortable and quiet rooms, good breakfast, nice Jacuzzi, pool, and exercise room; and very convenient to most of Asheville. This hotel is one of three in the immediate area, along with a Courtyard by Marriott and Hampton Inn by Hilton. We’ve been to all three and all are nice, so I usually choose by price and hotel brand loyalty (but note that Courtyard usually does not include breakfast).

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JMinNC
Reviewed 22 January 2015

We purchased a package through Biltmore House & Gardens and chose this hotel based on price, location to Biltmore, as well as many restaurants and shops nearby. We were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and roomy even though the bed was a "little" uncomfortable and the cushions on the sleeper sofa were a little sunken in, we found it perfectly fine for our 2 night stay. The sweet lady in the breakfast area ran a tight ship and was very accommodating. They did offer a good variety of breakfast items to choose from like waffles, eggs, hash browns, croissants, etc. The front desk had mis-keyed our room keys for our 2nd night but were very apologetic and immediately fixed the problem. We will stay at this hotel again if we visit the Asheville area. One minor inconvenience, and is no reflection of the hotel itself, is that you can only turn right on a very busy road when exiting the driveway (which is the same driveway for 2 hotels and Carrabba's) but this would not deter us from staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple