Ways to Experience White Dot Adventures
from US$65.00
from US$100.00
from US$100.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020

Brendan has in depth knowledge of the area and knows how to string together trails to make for a great day out in the woods! Well worth it over exploring on your own as you will learn about the area and won't have to worry about missing any highlights. Highly recommend

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 1 December 2019

White Dot Adventures is a great company that takes pride in what they do. Brendon is very knowledgable about the area. You can tell he loves what he does because of the level of detail he puts into his trips and his ever growing curiosity of local flora/fauna! I highly recommend his services if you don't know where to begin your visit here in the area.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019

Had a fantastic 7 mile trail run with Brandon. His knowledge of the trail was superb and key to the experience as many unmarked paths intersected our run and I would have been lost without him. View from Pilot Rock was wonderful on a crisp Fall morning. Having a guide to highlight the peaks and ridges we saw elevated the experience for sure. Our conversational pace made the time fly by leaving me wanting more trails at the end to explore. I would highly recommend this business to any visitor but especially to locals who want to immerse themselves in the beautiful mountains we call home.

Date of experience: November 2019
WhiteDotAdventures, Owner at White Dot Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Thanks for the review Tom! We have a great time showing you around an unexplored corner of the forest, and we look forward to more in the future!

Reviewed 1 November 2019

Best adventure trip in WNC! Beautiful trails and scenery, the bar was raised here! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2019

Thanks Mandy! We're glad you enjoyed the Black Balsam Tour. To date, that evening may have been the best sunset we've experienced all year!

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

My wife & I scheduled a custom 2 person trail run. Brendan tailored the pace & distance to our skill level and made the run just challenging enough. We were able to see several “ off the beaten path” waterfalls & forest views. Brendan was extremely knowledgeable of the area and passed along several interesting facts & stories along the way. After the run he had several suggestions for lunch & brews. If you are a runner ( serious or casual) I would definitely recommend utilizing White Dot Adventures for a great unique way to experience the area. As a bonus we didn’t see another person during our entire run( we had the forest to ourselves!)

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank rxjohn23

Thanks for the kind words John! I had a great time showing both yourself and your wife around! Flat Laurel Creek has always been a favorite of mine, plus it was great to enjoy a cold brew at a nearby waterfall afterward! Hope to see you in the future and I look forward to seeing some photos of your White Dot Adventures shirts once they arrive!