“Outstanding”

Ranked #4 of 856 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: An Asheville favorite since 2003, Sunny Point Café serves award-winning upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Craft cocktails, beers and wines are available to enjoy with meals. Sunny Point Café is a family-owned and operated West Asheville restaurant featuring a covered, outdoor dining area and an on-site production garden providing fresh produce just steps from the kitchen. Well behaved dogs are welcome. Reservations accepted for dinner only.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding food and service fromTyler. Great dog friendly patio. First time eating shrimp and grits. It was delicious. Best meal we’ve had on Asheville

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,489)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went here on a weekday morning and was blown away by the crowd. I got a seat at the bar but it wasn’t comfortable and the noise was awful. The food was okay but sitting at the bar was like sitting in the middle of the kitchen madness. I took the seat since I was a single but had I not my wait would have been at least half an hour. Parking is atrocious. There’s a very small parking area behind the restaurant but I had to park 2 blocks away at a local grocery store. This place is just not worth the trouble to get there, park, and get a seat. Oh and by the way, it’s very noisy due to overcrowding.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was packed on a weekday morning but they are able to fill this place up and move people without feeling rushed. The service was excellent and my avocado toast was superb! Must visit for breakfast for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I enjoyed lunch there and loved it. We had killer bloody mary's and the lunch was excellent. I even requested a slight modification to the menu item which was cheerfully done with no problems.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went in for dinner while in Asheville this week. Cozy atmosphere, great service, and fantastic food. You are missing out if you do not stop here while in Asheville NC!