“Yum!”

Ranked #4 of 856 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: An Asheville favorite since 2003, Sunny Point Café serves award-winning upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Craft cocktails, beers and wines are available to enjoy with meals. Sunny Point Café is a family-owned and operated West Asheville restaurant featuring a covered, outdoor dining area and an on-site production garden providing fresh produce just steps from the kitchen. Well behaved dogs are welcome. Reservations accepted for dinner only.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was packed on a weekday morning but they are able to fill this place up and move people without feeling rushed. The service was excellent and my avocado toast was superb! Must visit for breakfast for sure.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,486)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I enjoyed lunch there and loved it. We had killer bloody mary's and the lunch was excellent. I even requested a slight modification to the menu item which was cheerfully done with no problems.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went in for dinner while in Asheville this week. Cozy atmosphere, great service, and fantastic food. You are missing out if you do not stop here while in Asheville NC!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wife picked this for us using trip advisor because I am a veggie and she isn’t. My initial impression was not favorable; rundown neighborhood, small place, no parking, bad traffic but we finally found a place a block away to park and the restaurant looked very crowded so I’m thinking people must like it. Went at lunchtime on a workday and it appeared to me not one employee there on their lunch hour. Found out why; 45 minutes wait. What was everyone doing waiting? Looked at the menu and wow! I wanted to order it all. You’ll love it. Bring your appetite, money and time and enjoy; very nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Four girlfriends decided to try a breakfast on our way out of town. We all loved our breakfast. I had avocado toast, the other three had the hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs potatoes and a homemade biscuit with homemade jam. They have great coffee too. Definitely work a stop. On Westside of Asheville.