Review Highlights
Had a GREAT TIME and I DONT drink beer!

I had a GREAT TIME and I DONT drink beer! I went along as part of a bridal group. Jack (guide) and... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
Mrs_Ware229
Albany, Georgia
via mobile
Really fun and definitely worth it

Jake was a great guide and host. He can do a casual tour or totally “beer geek” out if you want to... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
Marc-N-Michell
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from US$109.00
from US$19.99
from US$80.00
from US$300.00
More Info
All reviews hi wire local breweries short bus our tour guide beer making brewing beer highly suggest this tour company outing beer scene brewing process french broad river six pack great beer different beers smaller group black mountain entire process
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience using the Asheville Brews Cruise! The staff was professional and easy to communicate with prior to our outing! The day of team was amazing and so fun! Very knowledgeable and made the day a blast! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Jake was great. We had an awesome time and learned a lot about awesome local breweries. We’d definitely do it again

Date of experience: April 2018
Jeffery H, Owner at Asheville Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thanks Chelsea!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We booked the Asheville Brews Cruise and visited the Catawba, Twin Leaf, HiWire and French Broad River breweries. Jake was our guide and was incredibly knowledgeable about the brewery process. We certainly heard a lot about brewing that we have already forgotten, but he has an engaging personality and was an excellent host.

Our booking confirmation said that we would be tasting 15-16 beers at the four breweries, so my wife and I paced ourselves by not completing any of our beers at the first stop, and only one of our beer tastings at the second stop. I'm not sure what happened with the tasting count, but we tasted exactly three beers at each of the four stops. That comes out to 12 beer tastings (3-4 ounces each) instead of 15-16. Had I known that in advance, I would have finished most of the beers at our first two stops.

The tastings certainly opened our eyes to how different crafted beers can be. Some were certainly not our "cup of tea", but we also discovered that some beers that we had purposely avoided in the past, we actually liked! At our last stop at French Broad River Breweries, we even purchased a six-pack of two of their beers - one was my favorite and one was my wife's favorite!

All in all it was a very good way to spend an afternoon in the Asheville area. Give it a try!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I just got back from Asheville for my sis-n-law’s bach party and we had a BLAST on this tour. Our tour guide was so much fun and knew everything there is to know about the beer they give you to taste. CHAD was the sweetest, most informative, and helpful tour guide ever!! Recommend him if you can, our group is still talking about how great he was.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We booked a tour of breweries in Asheville with this company. It was so much fun! Trevor our guide and Thomas our driver were great! We had a small group which was even better. We visited three local breweries and got samples at each of different brews. Wear comfortable shoes and delegate a driver or Uber to handle transport after your tour. We had a great time!

Date of experience: February 2018