“Ima little buzzed, but I think I loved this”

Asheville Brews Cruise
Ranked #9 of 41 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Asheville Brews Cruise provides both bus and walking tours to 3 of Asheville's most popular breweries. Samples of each brewery's beer are included in ticket price.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We usually stumble around ourselves, rather than take a guided tour, but there are so many breweries in Asheville I didn’t know where to start. I’m so glad we chose this one, JC knows his stuff, he really has a passion for brewing. We got to taste a lot of different beers, and got some great knowledge. It’s definitely a good introduction to the scene.

1  Thank mookster1338
"lots of fun"
"visiting asheville"
"spend an afternoon"

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Our guide Ryan was welcoming and personable. He made it an adventure for everyone on the cruise. Even more impressive was his in depth knowledge with the details of brewing beers. From an amber to a sour he explained the process and ingredients to brew each style of beer. Our bus driver was awesome. And we had a bus full of fun cruisers.

1  Thank Greg D
Reviewed 15 August 2017

If you love microbrew beer then a tour of the local breweries is a must. Zach & Devan are fun knowledgeable tour guides. We went to 4 different breweries when we visited in April. My favorite one was French Broad Brewery. It had a beautiful bar with excellent beer. Good music played while we talked to the locals & other tour guests. I just wanted to stay there all day. Zack & Devan kept the bus rolling with good conversation and kept the tastings flowing at each brewery we went to. We will come back!

2  Thank imnoreaster
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on the Brews Cruise! Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to learn more about brewing beer, enjoys drinking beer, or just wants to have fun with some great people. JC was super knowledgeable about the breweries and the brewing process, heck I might even give it a try at home, although I know now it's a process. Will do this again if I'm ever back in Asheville!

1  Thank Penelope P