2,207 results
All reviews cookies room was clean biltmore estate cracker barrel oatmeal free breakfast would stay here again waffle maker area attractions great place to stay very nice hotel king suite front desk staff nice breakfast the breakfast area nice stay fresh fruit
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were here for 2 nights for our 30th wedding anniversary. En route, we called to confirm that we would be coming late. I had mentioned to Jeanne that it was our anniversary and when we got to the room, there was a nice bottle of wine waiting to start off our weekend. On 2 other occasions, she went out of her way to find us dinner accommodations. Hotel was clean and comfortable

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CISGeneralManager1, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear J6274OSelizabethp,

Thank you for your kind review regarding Jeanne and her customer service! She is definitely an asset to the hotel and I am so happy to hear that she took great care of you. Thank you again and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to her!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here Thursday and Friday evening recently. Close to Biltmore and Asheville downtown. Hotel had a good breakfast of waffles, eggs, sausage , biscuits, cereals and yogurt as well as muffins and bagels and fruit. Coffee was ok. Bed was comfortable but pillows were ok. Big bathroom with good shower pressure. If water was on hottest you could have boiled a lobster in the sink so be careful. No safe in room, and no real closet just a hanger, but had a sofa and chair. Would stay there again .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CISGeneralManager1, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ce0128,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our delicious breakfast options and convenient location! I will be sure to inform my maintenance team about the water temperature, so they can adjust it accordingly. Thank you for letting us know and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed her while visiting the Asheville, NC area and the Biltmore Mansion. The room was clean and quiet. We were up graded to a suite because we belong to the Radison Rewards Club. We were offered this upgrade without asking. This action showed us how organized they are. The included breakfast was great. Eating area was very clean and well kept. All of the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We will stay here again.

Dear KimberlyR815,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean and quiet hotel! Thank you for your loyalty as a Radisson Rewards member and we hope that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade! Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff; I know how hard they work to ensure every guest is well taken care of!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I visited Asheville to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary at the Biltmore Estate. We waited until last minute to book a hotel and were pleased to find that the Country Inn & Suites (Asheville West) had a room available at a much more affordable price than many other hotels in the area.

The hotel has no frills, but is perfectly adequate for sleeping and showering. Our room was small but CLEAN which is a huge deal for me as I am a bit of a neat freak/germophobe. There weren't any strange odors or trash and hairs from previous guests like in the hotel we stayed at the previous night.

The bed was very comfortable, however the bedding didn't fit well or perhaps the bed was made improperly. Our room was fairly cold all night and did not want to warm up even after turning the thermostat heat up to 72 degrees. Nothing that couldn't be remedied with an extra shirt or blanket though (if I hadn't been too lazy to get one).

Breakfast was plentiful and tasted great!

The staff we encountered at the hotel were all extremely friendly!

The location was okay. It suited our needs for an affordable place to stay for a night. It didn't seem that there was much else to do in the area surrounding the hotel. The view from our room appeared to be of a junkyard, so that wasn't great.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again the next time I'm in the area!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Another great visit to this location recently with girlfriends. After staying in June with my husband I planned a girls trip to visit the Biltmore for the holiday decor. We could not have been more satisfied with our accommodations. Clean, safe and great location to jump on interstate to Biltmore or downtown Asheville. Rates excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear cbavon2015,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review of our property! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our clean, safe, and well located hotel! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Asheville!