US$120
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$154
US$134
Homewood
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$226
US$197
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$89
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$353
  • Pool
US$319
2,094 results
All reviewsfront deskcookiesroom was cleanwafflescracker barrelbiltmore estatewaffle makerwould stay here againfree breakfastarea attractionsgreat place to staybiscuits and gravyking suitevery nice hotelthe breakfast areanice breakfastnice stay
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a night before staying at The Billy Graham Training Center. My only complaint would be that the Shower could have been more clean and shower curtain was a bit dingy. Other than that we were very pleased with our stay. We stayed in the Studio with a King Bed, verh comfortable. 5 min from downtown Asheville which was convient for our night out. I would recommend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
CISBILTMORE, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Country Inn & Suites. I believe that you probably stayed at the either the one on Tunnel Road or the new Country Inn & Suites at the Westgate mall. Those two properties are actually five minutes from downtown. Our hotel is about 10 to 12 minutes from downtown out in West Asheville, off of Old Haywood Road. On your next visit to the mountains, I hope that you will give our property a visit. We would very much love to see you. We would love for you to visit all four of our properties that we have here in Asheville. We like to make all of our guests feel at home.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I had called the day of our arrival to be sure that the note about our late arrival was on our reservation and asked if we could have a more private room if possible as it was our anniversary. Arrived at the hotel and was gifted with a room upgrade and a bottle of wine (thanks Kimmy!!!) The bed and pillows were super comfortable and the room was spotless. I was concerned because our room was directly across from the breakfast area and on the first floor (not really private) but we could hear NOTHING in the hallway once we closed our door (if you have ever had a noisy hotel experience you KNOW what I am talking about). Breakfast was standard for a free breakfast and the people working the area made sure it was kept clean and well stocked with fresh food. 24 hour free coffee in the lobby was welcome after 1) a long drive and 2) a nap after hiking all afternoon. All of the front desk staff was pleasant. I would definitely stay at this location again in a heart beat!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CISBILTMORE, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us on your Anniversary. Its really surprising how quiet our first floor rooms are especially with our two side entrances. I, myself, have actually staying in one of the rooms on the first floor. Best sleep ever. I am so glad that you enjoyed your room upgrade with your bottle of wine. We try our best to give out a little something to our guests for special occasions. Even with us being at full capacity, our hotel is very quiet. I would like to thank you so much for your awesome review and five stars. We definitely look forward to seeing you again soon. Come for another weekend getaway and make a reservation with our front desk staff. Make a request for one of our other suites, if available.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We enjoyed our stay at this place even for a short period of time. Friendly staff, safe location, excellent breakfast, clean rooms and the only downside is the bed and the pillows. Pillows were too flat and the bed was sinking but overall it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

I do apologize for the pillows and the bed. We always have more pillows, other than the feather pillows at the front desk to make your stay more comfortable. We are in the middle of rotating all of our bed mattresses so everyone can have a soft, but still firm sleep. On your next stay with us, if there is anything that is wrong, please bring it to our front desk attention so we can correct it for you. We want to make you feel at home. But I am so happy to hear that you did enjoy your stay and our breakfast that we serve. We do look forward to seeing you again soon and making your stay more pleasurable.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Close to the Biltmore Estate via highway and convenient to the downtown area by car. Friendly staff and a nice, clean room. Their breakfast was better than most hotel breakfasts. My experience here would prompt me to chose other Country Inn and Suites when travelling.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
CISBILTMORE, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful five stars. I think that we are in an awesome location. We are away from the hustle and bustle of downtown and far enough on the hill away from the interstate. It is really quiet as well, where guests sleep wonderfully. Thank you for making our hotel you first Country Inn & Suites experience, and thank you for enjoying our great breakfast that we serve. We look forward to having you back soon when visiting Asheville, NC.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

After a long night of driving and a cancellation at a scary motel it was very nice to walk into such a friendly and clean hotel. Staff was extremely wonderful and the hotel was great! They serve a delicious breakfast in the morning and I love coffee so it made me happy that they had coffee out at all hours. Only negative thing that I can think of is that the beds are more firm than I'm used to, but I still slept very well and it wasn't an issue at all.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Breanna Z
CISBILTMORE, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Thank you so much. I love hearing great comments of our hotel and staff. Especially, making someone feel right at home, after having a scary experience. I do apologize that your bed was a little firm for you. But I am glad that you were still able to get a good nights sleep. We want to do everything to keep our guests nice and comfortable, just give us a call at the front desk and we can get either another comforter or mattress pad for you. We look forward to seeing you again, we will keep the coffee flowing for you. Just make a reservation with our front desk staff and request one of our suites, if available. Thank you again for your wonderful five stars.