All reviews fun depot waffles biltmore estate room was clean continental breakfast indoor pool two queen beds convenient location road noise flat screen tv hot tub would stay here again short drive the blue ridge parkway close to downtown pillows interstate
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Booked this at the last minute through Expedia. When we checked in the receptionist said we received a better rate than what he was offering guest. So that goes to show yah, always book online before going to a hotel. We booked this while at a nearby restaurant 2 hours before we arrived. Very clean hotel but thin walls, so ask for a room away from the elevator and at the end of the hall. I heard the ice maker being used until late into the night and kids running down the hallway in the early morning hours. Overalls nice place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 August 2016

Dear Haynes,

I'm so pleased you did a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that the room was clean. We are sorry for this issue of noise, but are happy to read that we provided you with nice stay overall. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Rooms were nice and clean. I'm into working out when I travel and this hotel did only have 1 treadmill in the entire small fitness room. My Internet was very poor, lost connection and very slow. Staff was nice.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank shannwil
Management response:Responded 8 August 2016

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the fitness center was less than desirable as we are in the process of upgrading. I was also disheartened to read the internet connection was poor, I will b contacting our internet provider to discuss your concerns. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We booked 2 rooms for our family short notice and it was a great stay for our family. We stayed for a long nice weekend in Asheville. Great food and nice trip to Biltmore. It was a nice, clean, comfortable beds. :)

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank AngelMc1
Management response:Responded 5 August 2016

Dear AngelMC1

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It was great to read that your rooms were nice and clean with comfortable beds. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Good bargain but old building with musty smell. Room was pretty clean with frigerator. Pillows were very fluffy but not supportive. Old air conditioner hard to control room temperature. Staff was friendly and continental breakfast was typical for budget hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 July 2016

Dear Mark G,

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that the building had a musty smell and that the pillows weren’t too you’re liking. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be taking corrective measures to make sure your experience is not repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

This hotel, is a clean nice hotel near the biltmore, the downtown area and there is an arcade next to it.

Includes a pool, bfast and a workout room with only a treadmill. Many of the resturants and other attractions are just a short drive away.

Room Tip: They have only a few rooms with 2 queen beds plus a pull out couch.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that the hotel is clean and nice, I appreciated you pointing out we offer a breakfast and a workout room. We are Centrally located to the Biltmore Estate and downtown, it’s also a short drive to restaurants and area attractions. Thank you for choosing Brookstone Lodge. We hope to see you again soon.