All reviews covered parking great location free shuttle front desk free breakfast walking distance large shower corner kitchen only stayed one night every evening bed was very comfortable would definitely stay here again very nice hotel other hotels recommend this hotel visiting asheville hot tub
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is new, clean, well-appointed, and well managed. The choice of colors (gray and gold) isn’t my favorite, but I saw no signs of wear and tear. The WiFi is fast and there is a full bar in the lobby. It is quite easy to walk into the Asheville city center for restaurants and shopping. The hotel provides a free shuttle to nearby attractions.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank StephSchaeckermann
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Normally we stay on the biltmore property however this weekend we decided to try something different. I have to say this hotel has far surpassed my expectations. The hotel is exceptionally clean clean clean and for the price there’s no question. The beds and pillows are so comfortable and just made for a great night sleep. There’s an indoor pool, and fitness room. Fantastic will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
Skylar B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Asheville-Biltmore Vlg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Corey W,

Thank you so much for this excellent review! I am so happy to see you loved your stay and that it exceeded your expectations, we are so proud of our property and our amenities as well.
It is so important to us to make this great impression on all our first time travelers and I am so glad we could do that for you. We are beyond blessed with our phenomenal housekeeping staff, and I will make sure to pass along your compliment about the cleanliness of our rooms to our housekeepers.
We would absolutely love to have you back to stay with us during your next trip to Asheville and I hope you had safe travels going home. Again, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback and I am so grateful you took the time to review your stay with us.
Best wishes from all of us here at Holiday Inn and Suites Biltmore Village!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

The hotel is modern, clean, great location near the Biltmore, and loud. We were on the first floor, and there was some sort of mechanical noise coming from the hallway that was going on all night. Didn’t seem to be coming from the elevator, but I couldn’t tell, and it seems to me that this hotel has some fundamental mechanical system issue. Told the front desk, and they could have cared less; I assume they hear this complaint over and over. Other than the noise, it is a seemingly new hotel with nice enough rooms, but sleeping through two nights with that mechanical banging noise was a challenge.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin S
Skylar B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Asheville-Biltmore Vlg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Kevin S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm really glad to see you found the hotel clean and modern and the location convenient for the things you wanted to do during your trip to Asheville.

I am so sorry for the unfortunate experience you had with the noise in the room. I understand how frustrating that would be when you are trying to sleep and for that I am truly sorry. I assure you that we do care, and we take all guest issues very seriously. We are working to get this issue addressed as quickly as possible.

We strive to make everyone's stay with us as comfortable and relaxing as possible, and I regret that we were not able to do that for you. If you would like to further discuss your stay, please feel free to give me a call any time, and again, I am sorry for the experience you had.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel was spotless! The staff was extremely friendly and this was very close to the Biltmore so very convenient! Highly Recommend! Oh and a side note we had a beautiful large bathroom. I don’t know what every bathroom looks like there but we had a huge glass shower and it was so nice and unexpected!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Skylar B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Asheville-Biltmore Vlg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Mommyx05,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I love getting reviews like this, it is so rewarding to read kind words such as yours about our hotel!
The layout of the rooms and bathrooms are all pretty standard, but I am so glad you loved the walk in shower. We are really proud of the new layout and it's great to see that our guests are enjoying it!
We appreciate all recommendations and we would love to have you and your family back to stay with us next time you are in Asheville.
Thank you once again from all of us here at Holiday Inn and Suites Biltmore Village!

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We recently spent a long weekend at this hotel. Every employee we came into contact with was extremely friendly, helpful and caring. The room was quite large and extremely clean. I really liked the walk-in shower. It was just a short walk to Biltmore Village.

The BEST thing about this hotel was breakfast! I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was at a reasonable price!!!!

Room Tip: We had a room at the end of the hallway so it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear E_of_Virginia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us, and I'm so happy to see you had a great time!
I am so pleased that all of our staff was great to you, we do our best to make everyone feel valued and right at home while they are here with us!
We greatly appreciate all the compliments on the hotel and amenities as well, we are so proud of our new construction hotel and the layout of the rooms. It's nice to hear when people enjoy it as much as we do! Concerning the restaurant, I will pass your kind words along to our chefs! They work hard every morning to ensure great food, and our servers to ensure great service.

Thank you once again for your awesome review and we hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes from all of us.