Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$122
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$109
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$146
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$134
Country Inn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$197
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$191
Homewood
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$132
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$89
Cedar Crest Inn(Asheville)
US$186
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$355
  • Pool
All reviewswould stay here againroom was cleanoutlet mallthe sofa bedfree breakfastother hotelsfront desk staffconvenient locationyogurttop floorpool and hot tubminute drivevery nice hotelbiltmoredowntowninterstatebedding
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

2 1/2 points This Marriott was more like a Holiday Inn. Does not live up to Marriott standards.
Clean but No frills here.
If you just want to shop at the mall, it's a good location. Very busy.
Breakfast was helpful if you are traveling. Nothing special but appreciated

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank sparkler888
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville South/Biltmore Square, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear sparkler888,

We were disappointed to read that we did not live up to our typical standards, and we are truly sorry your stay was anything less than exceptional. Our goal is to provide every guest with an exceptional stay, and we hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the hospitality you deserve. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The Fairfield Inn & Suites is good for one or two nights but not for longer. The rooms are fairly comfortable but definitely not equipped for the road warrior. The lack of onsite restaurant & bar require constantly seeking outside food & drink. Marriott alignment with Pepsi is another disadvantage.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hhigbe
00gc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville South/Biltmore Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Hhigbe,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Though we were happy to hear that the rooms were comfortable, we were sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience with the lack of onsite restaurant and bar as this certainly created additional challenges for guest desiring to get off the road and have all needs met. We hope we will have an opportunity to serve you in the future when such amenities are not necessary. We value your feedback and hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I generally love Marriott Hotels but rarely have stayed at a Fairfield Inn. I chose this location because it was quite near to where I had some family obligations. The bathtub's caulking around the perimeter had lots of mold - so much that I cleaned some of it myself. The comforter had a large reddish brown stain (make up or blood). The guest chair had white stains on the navy blue material. The electrical outlet next to the bed which was to work the lamp was inoperable. The desk chair's back was broken. The toilet bowl randomly filled up creating a constant noise. And when I tried to telephone the front desk about the issues I realized the telephone cord was broken!!
Manager's response: apologies the "the room did not meet your expectations."
Clearly, the standards here are low. Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express are both next door - try them if you like this location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SEG0707

Dear SEGO707,

First allow us to thank you for being our guest and letting us know about your stay. We were extremely disappointed to hear this review as we clearly let you down as a valued guest with us. We have began the process of reviewing each and every comment you provided and assure you that is the exception and not the norm for our hotel. Our management is extremely interested in getting these concerns resolved as it not acceptable nor what we want to hear from our guest. Please accept our apology and know that we are taking this feedback seriously. Again, we're sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We hope we will have a second chance so that we can at least show you that we can get it right and provide incredible accommodations at our hotel. Please contact me directly before your next stay so that I can personally see to your reservations and ensure they are much better. In the meantime, let me know if there is anything we can do to leave you with a better impression of our hotel.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The only thing good about the place was the bed & pillows. The curtains were in bad shape and trying to fall down. The shower stall tiles needed to be bleached. If you stay take shower shoes. Some of the bathroom floor molding was missing. There were stains under the sink. You get the picture the bathroom was in a sad state. The safe does not wrong. Some of the lamp outlets plugs didn't work. If you stay there DO NOT FORGET and leave anything behind, because you WILL NOT GET IT BACK! For instance I left my expensive flat iron hanging up on back on the bathroom door to cool off while I was packing up to leave, I got side tracked and my husband started taking down stuff...so yes I left it. But I didn't realize it until I got home and unpacked. I call them right way. I left my name and phone, not once but for three consecutive days. I never got a call back to either confirm or say we didn't find it. So not sure who to point a finger at but I call BS! Someone there has kept it. Shame on that person and the desk staff for the lack of good Customer Service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Angelia H
00gc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville South/Biltmore Square, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear "Overland Weekend",

Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your stay. Please accept our apologies that our associates were not responsive immediately to your needs. We do strive to consistently deliver exceptional service, so we apologize for your disappointing experience with us. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate department heads, and will impress how such situations impact the stellar reviews we are able to maintain from our satisfied guests. We likewise have taken steps to keep these mistakes from being repeated. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Management was rude. Place was noisy. Bathroom needs renovation. The breakfast was bad. The coffee was horrible and cold. The outside smelled like a combination of pee and smoke. If you want to over spend for a hotel with horrible service and bad attitudes then this is your place. I strongly suggest going somewhere else!

Room Tip: Here is my tip: STay Somewhere Else!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank pgaboon27
00gc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville South/Biltmore Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear pgaboon27,
We were disappointed to see your feedback and hope you will accept our apologies for the problems you experienced. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we let you down. We assure you that the frustrations you experienced are not acceptable, nor are they normal for our hotel, and measures are being taken to prevent such issues from occurring again. We would welcome another opportunity to give you the hospitality you deserve the next time you are in the area.