US$138
US$117
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$226
US$197
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$154
US$134
Homewood
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$89
US$101
US$281
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$389
US$373
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$360
US$279
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

1,218 results
All reviewsoutlet malloutdoor fire pitindoor poolroom was cleanthe breakfast areaeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastbreakfast stafffront desk staffoatmealwould stay here againconvenient locationoff the highwayhot tubthe blue ridge parkwayvery nice hotelcookies
Reviewed 2 December 2014

The property was quiet, well kept, comfortable, convenient to the Biltmore Outdoor Center and everything worked well. It is no secret that I am a bit biased in favor of Hampton Inns. In addition, this is the first time I have come into a Hampton or any other hotel and had hot, fresh, white chocolate chip cookies waiting for guests. What a treat for travelers who cannot eat regular chocolate. The breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn things. The staff did a great job of keeping it stocked with fresh food and beverages and it was very clean.

Room Tip: My typical request is for a room on a higher floor that is not near vending, ice machines, stairways, or elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Distance09
Barbara K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2014

Dear Distance09:
I love your statement: "It is no secret that I am biased in favor of Hampton Inns." That is Awesome! I am glad that we did not let you down when you stayed with us, and in fact added another reason to be: Warm white chocolate chip cookies! Have a great Holiday Season, and thanks for making it Hampton! Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 30 November 2014

Clean hotel in convenient area. Stays true to the Hampton quality and standards we've expect. Very nice front desk staff and fresh baked cookies in the evening is a pleasant bonus. Convenient location near interstate and only about 15 min. from airport.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank traveltime409

Dear traveltime409:
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our hotel in such a positive way. It is important to us that we maintain the standards that travelers have come to expect at Hampton Inns. Have a great Holiday Season. Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 28 November 2014

Reservation Process using a credit card without physically being there was very concerning. The safety & privacy of credit card information was concerning. I was making reservation by phone for a young lady passing through and was paying by credit card. Since I couldn't physically be there. They not only required me to give credit card information over the phone, I was also required to fill out a form, send them by fax a copy of the front and back of my credit card and driver's license. I was concerned about sending such confidential info by e-mail or fax. This was the only way they would guarantee my comfirmation for the young lady.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Elizabeth L.:
I totally understand your concern regarding your Credit Card information. By having persons such as yourself who want to pay for someone arriving at our hotel we do require a Credit Card Authorization form filled out by the person wanting to pay for the charges incurred. We feel that this protects the person paying as well as our hotel. We do not want people charging things that the person paying for the room did not want to be charged for. We have found that this is the best way to handle this issue for all concerned. That way if a charge shows up on your credit card that you did not authorize you have the document stating what your desires were. I hope this clarifies the issue for you. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 26 November 2014

Pretty much what you'd expect and get at this Hampton Inn. And you get amazing scenery,too. No road noise at all. Front Desk was quite helpful w/ restaurant options in the immediate area. I did have considerable problems w/ the internet reception in our room, but it worked just fine in the lobby. The pool looked so inviting, making me wish I was staying longer.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth G
Barbara K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2014

Dear TampaFlRuthy:
Thank you for staying with us during your Holiday travels. I am glad that you were comfortable in our hotel as well. I am going to investigate the room that you were in to see why the Internet connection was not as strong as in the rest of our hotel, thank you for making me aware of it. Have a wonderful rest of the Holiday Season. Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

Extremely clean. Parking couldn't be better. Staff was super friendly. The beds and bedding were awesome - no gross polyester. Breakfast was above average. When we go back to Asheville, we will stay there again. PS - the kids loved the indoor (very clean) pool.

Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank simplefreeme12
Barbara K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

Dear Debbie: My team and I strive to provide our guests with the very best that we can offer, what we would like if we were staying here. I am very happy to hear that you loved every part of your stay with us that always make us happy. we will be on the look out for you when you visit our wonderful city again. Have a great Thanksgiving filled with much laughter and joy! Barbara Kish / GM