“The Chairs Will Arrive Soon”

Days Inn Asheville North
Ranked #49 of 68 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 29 November 2017

When I got to my room there was no chair for the desk. Didn't want them to think I stole it when I leave so I inquired at the desk. The explanation was simple. They just renovated the hotel and the chairs have not arrived yet. Okay, the foot stool worked just fine. This is a very solid Days Inn tucked off a side road which always makes security even better. A great Bellagio Bistro restaurant just down the hill within easy walking distance. A convenience store within a couple hundred yards. Clean comfortable and enough outlets to plug in all my chargers. Overall very good. They could cover the pool for the Winter. Hint.I'd stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Lori D, General Manager at Days Inn Asheville North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thanks for staying with us. Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for letting us know where we need to make improvements.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times but this time the carpet was dirty and there was mold in the ceiling of the bathroom.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thanks for staying with us. Thanking for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. Please accept our apologies for the poor service of your room. You were promised a clean room and there is no excuse for our staff not being able to provide that. We fell short of our goal to provide quality guest service. Please accept our apologies. Thank you for choosing Days Inn. We look forward to the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 November 2017

For a days in It's a pretty good property, have stayed there multiple times over the years. cost was pretty high for some reason this time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Terrible. Arrived very late and exhausted after a long day. I happen to have a local driver's license. I was told I could not stay there because of my local drivers license. What? Explanation..."company policy". They would explain no further. After scratching my head for a day or two, I think I figured out why...you do that math. Do you want to stay in a place like that? It only got worse from there.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Lori D, General Manager at Days Inn Asheville North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent visit at our Days Inn. . We do have certain hotel policies that we enforce. Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain high standards.

Sincerely

Also consider these accommodations in or near Asheville
20 km away
8 km away
Days Inn Asheville/Mall
Days Inn Asheville/Mall
#52 of 68 in Asheville

Been to Days Inn Asheville North? Share your experiences!