“Food consistently great!”

MVP Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 113 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I've ordered pretty much anything on the menu and my food always tastes fresh and tasty. Favorite sandwich is the Bobsled or the Turkey club (pretty much the same sandwich). Pizza is unbelievable as well.

This place has a ton of potential if they fixed up the inside of the restaurant. Wouldn't take a whole lot of effort. Also, the guys that take your order are ALWAYS friendly and greet you with a smile.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Anybody can open a can of sauce, but not here, it's home made, and what ever it's used on, egg plant meal,spag.&meatballs, pizza, and they have a fantastic menu, so much to choose from, give them a try, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

I hit the place just before closing, but they accommodated my order, and cooked up a Hawaiian pizza fairly quickly (about 15 min). Nice thin crust as requested, but a little bland in my book - I'm old enough to have faded tastebuds. But it was a cold night, and the dining room was barely heated - I needed to keep my jacket on. Also, no waiter service, so my usual iced tea with refills was not an option - only bottled drinks. All in all, I'm glad it was open late, but if I get a pizza there again, I'll take it out and find a more comfortable place to eat.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Ordered a Greek Pizza after visiting their website. Very good. Quick service. Friendly guys. It's an easy walk from the Holiday Inn Express for carryout.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

The food here is great the largest, best and well priced greek salad w/ chicken. My husband loves and subs and the pizza. The fries are great too. We eat here everytime we come to Woonsocket.