“Farthers day”
Review of ToYo Steak House

ToYo Steak House
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

It was Farthers day. Good food I had the orange ginger duck my son and son-in-law had the Happy family meal to which they both enjoyed . Great service nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I was at this restaurant last night, following my nephew's high school graduation. We'd all decided on hibachi for our dinner. It began with sushi rolls, mushroom soup, and salad. Then the hibachi chef came to our table, and demonstrated his skills. He is clearly a seasoned professional. While I resisted catching egg and sake in my mouth, I enjoyed the filet mignon/lobster tail combo. The rice and veggies were savory, too. Our waitress was good about the drinks, and I had water and two root beers. The vanilla ice cream was the perfect dessert to cap a perfect evening. Can't say I'll be back again, but on a final note, this place wasn't crowded, though other people were there, and apparently, they were just as pleased as I was. The reason we were there is that the restaurants the other graduates went to were packed to capacity.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

How is it that I've never known about this place until now??? It is far from PVD by RI standards, but it was worth it and I will definitely be going again. It's kind of a roundabout way to get there because it is on a one way street. There is a big parking lot. The place is huge! At 8:00 we had to wait a few minutes for a table. At 9:30 when we left there were still people coming in. The bar was hopping! It is a 3 part restaurant. There is a big circular bar when you first walk in, then there is a sushi dining room, then there is a hibachi room in the back. Each room is enormous. This place can hold a lot of people. One Monday and Tuesday nights the sushi and hibachi are 1/2 price. That's right. Look the menu up online and then cut all the prices in half. Not joking. We had the sushi and sashimi platter for 2. Regularly $44.95. We paid just $22.50. Beer and hot tea and a healthy tip for the waitress still gave us full bellies of sushi for just $40. It was fantastic!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Smells bad, dirty bathrooms and dismal sushi. It has spiraled down hill in the last few months. We will not be back.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Finally got to eat here. My husband's birthday was on a Monday night and someone had mentioned Monday and Tuesday half price! Yep, half price hibachi and sushi rolls, they will show you which rolls, 2 pages!! So there are plenty of great choices!!! The hibachi food can be served at the bar, a regular table or the good ole hibachi grill. This worked out perfect since there was just the two of us and we preferred just a table for two.
After reading other reviews, I have to say WE had great service. From the moment we walked thru the door to be waited on. No problems, very friendly and efficient. Inside the hibachi room it sounded as though people were having a great time.
The restaurant is clean, set up well, large bar area, sushi bar/ table area and hibachi room with plenty of tables for large or small groups.
And last but not least, FOOD was Fantastic!!!

2  Thank purpletmc