“Sushi in Woonsocket ”
Review of ToYo Steak House

ToYo Steak House
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Who would have thought? Came here with my family (2 of them have come here before) 4 of us had sushi and one had hibachi. Overall I thought the food was quite good. My sister and I ordered 2 of the same rolls but prepared/presented slightly differently with 2 different sushi chefs. The service was good although it took awhile to get our food which I feel was more due to the hibachi meal. The menu was easy to navigate ( I have been to sushi bars whose menus confused me).The restaurant is very clean and well designed. I will return.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I was looking for a fun experience for 6 kids ranging in age from 4 to 12 and this completely fit the bill! If you've ever taken kids out to dinner you know how boring it can be for them once their food is gone. The chefs here keep the kids entertained with their skill and showmanship. Even though the little ones were tired after a long day there was no whining or sulking. The adults were able to enjoy a good dinner.

Another great feature here is that they offer chicken nuggets and fries for the kids; let's face it, all kids are not ready for hibachi even if they enjoy the show.

The restaurant also offers sushi and other entrees. The sushi being served looked fresh and delicious.

One very minor complaint was that we had to ask 3 times to get refills in drinks.

Mondays and Tuesdays are half price so for 9 people the bill was just under $100!! Can't beat that for a full service restaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Had the meal prepared at the table. Drinks were generous and reasonably priced. The cooking show was fun and enjoyable. Food was hot and prepared to my wishes.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Clean Restaurant. Food was decent. Service was very good. Drinks were good too. Only complaint is that the bar seats are low while the Bar is up high. Will return.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Went to Koto for dinner with my husband last night. This restaurant is located in a small strip mall. The remodel that was done was fantastic at this facility. It was really beautiful. There is a room for hibachi dining, and another if you just want to sit alone and have a quiet dinner. We opted for the dine alone area and ordered from the hibachi menu. The food was beautifully prepared and all very delicious.