“Wife”

Add it.
Park Avenue Pizza
Ranked #17 of 113 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and better service. What I order is always correct staff is wonderful and building is clean

Reviewed 27 November 2016

A good place for takeout pizza and calzones and antipasto salads. ˇhe prices are reasonable and it is walking distance for many local residents.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I waited 45 minutes for a salad and wings. When I called I was told 30 minutes. Salad was not fresh and wings were not hot. Delivery driver sat my bag of food on the floor and told me $13.00..... Never ordering from there again...

2  Thank CBooker200
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Best restaurant to eat in or out my bf used to work there so we get discounts . The pizza is amazing . The French fries with cheese is the BOMB!!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Great local place if you're looking for something that isn't a "chain"...I have never eaten in the restaraunt, it's always been take out. Food is always very good & always hot. I've had both pizza & subs from here. It's my "go to" place!!