Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
TraveluroUS$116
All reviews hot breakfast front desk clerk king room in town motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020

This is an older "motor inn-style" property (outdoor corridors) with some updates to public spaces. Rooms are on the small side, and the bath/toilet space is quite cramped. But beyond that our room was clean and comfortable. The security chain had been ripped off the door, and the mini-frig was annoyingly loud at night. They provide COVID-compliant bag breakfasts, but none of the options were of much use to my gluten-intolerant wife. (She finally ate the eggs and sausage out of a breakfast sandwich and threw the rest away.) The check-in staff person was very personable, and came to our room to troubleshoot why our room's TV wasn't working at all. Prices seemed fairly reasonable at about $100/night.

Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank ROCtraveler30
Reviewed 20 August 2020

A motor inn with some updates done and some needed. We had a king room. It was nothing fancy or new but served us well. We needed a room in town and this is a busy town for tourists and outdoor enthusiasts.

Room tip: Right in town.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

When I open the door to my room it’s smelled clean and disinfected. I looked around and all the surfaces had been cleaned and wipe down.

I feel like the owner here really cares about my health and well-being. I can’t wait to bring my family here next time- also, the front desk clerk was very friendly even though she was very busy. Thanks Kat for extending hospitality to me!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2020

You can tell that the GM Michael takes pride in his property and employees as it shows. He and his staff went above and beyond for me and made it possible to see my ailing grandma that is in a nursing home. Michael helped me fix my reservation. The female that checked me in allowed me to check in early which gave me more time with my grandma. The shuttle driver took me to the nursing home as Gunnison is a small town with no public transportation. If it wasn't for these three fine folks, I may have never been able to spend valuable time with my loved one. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much. I was a top elite member with Wyndham for over 3 years. Wyndham would have never showed this much compassion towards anyone and that's why I stepped away from that brand.

Room tip: book the room with the whirlpool bath....added bonus.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 7 November 2019

Very pleased with this motel. We are working in the area and have been staying here for the past 6 weeks. We have occupied many different rooms and they have all been clean and comfortable.
All of the staff have been extremely helpful and courteous. My favorite is the manager Michael. He has gone out of his way to be helpful many times.
They also have a very good hot breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2019