All reviews jacuzzi tub indoor pool heating system free breakfast the usual amenities waffles room was clean room door hot breakfast would stay here again stayed one night very nice hotel great room sausage front desk clerk road trip nice stay
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Whilst touring in Colorado we spent two nights at the Quality Inn Gunnison. The accommodation was good and reception staff exceptionally obliging but the star of our stay was the lady ensuring breakfast fare was fully stocked. A thankless task but performed superbly. We have stayed in many hotels around America and she is now our standard by which others should and will be judged. Well done Jennifer. Take a bow ... you deserve it.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I sponsored a group visit to Gunnison in July 2018. My wife and I stopped by the Quality Inn on a hunch and that hunch paid off handsomely. I booked a block of 15 rooms. The owner and staff were friendly, efficient, and effective - the best customer service factors. Rooms had recently been remodeled, the free breakfast was more than sufficient, and the hotel location is walking distance from the downtown shopping and restaurant area. Despite being located on the main drag through the city, the rooms were quiet and one would never hear the traffic passing by the hotel. Everyone in the group had nothing but good things to say about the hotel facilities and staff. Enough said!

Room tip: Ask for a recently remodeled King.
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This was a great location for visiting Crested Butte. The rooms were clean and well cared for. The hot breakfast included two meats, two types of cooked eggs, the waffle machine, biscuits and gravy as well as the other usual items found at hotels that serve breakfast. Connie kept the food items well stocked. It was nice not to have to go to the front desk and asked for items to be restocked when something ran out.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I need to stay at more Quality Inns when I travel. This is the second time staying here and my current stay was as good as the first. The purpose of my visit was to explore the area around Crested Butte and Gunnison is only 35 miles away. Hotels in Crested Butte can be quite pricey. My room was clean and safe and parking next to my room is much prefered over dragging my belongings through the main lobby to your room. Hotel has all of the usual amenities such as mini-fridge, microwave, hot breakfast and free wifi and everything works well. I will stay here again when visiting the Crested Butte area.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Tremendous value...perfect location..clean...great TV and internet...nice breakfast with many choices....easy parking right at your door..pool..exercise room..easy walk to all downtown restaurants/shops..great staff. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018