All reviews jacuzzi tub indoor pool excellent price free breakfast waffles room door the usual amenities room was clean hot breakfast would stay here again central location the check in desk stayed one night great room very nice hotel old school waffle machine
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This Hotel has everythink wjhat a heavy traveler can dream of it, my room number was 107 with Hottub and Shower, very clean room and quiet......
But additional I want to mention your breakfast attendance Woman Patricia , she is above the level of good service, she was present and was asking if I need anything...
I will send other Hotel Francjis owner to this hotel to learn some think......
CUSTOMER SERVICE

I will see you again in 3 months guarantee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! v Thanks again!

Room Tip: Hey Travelers ask for room 107 !!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stayed at this hotel for the breakfast reviews and a pool for the kids. Good stay, but the pool was freezing cold. I assumed a non-heated pool which can NOT happen in a place like Gunnison (Gunnison is well known for cold temps). If your stay must include kids in the pool, don't stay here unless very cold water is not a problem. Otherwise a great stay, and would stay again.

Room Tip: Great stay unless kids must have a pool and they can't handle freezing water.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We were traveling for 3 weeks. This hotel was very nice. The room was clear, large, and had the biggest bathroom we've ever had. They did deactivate our room keys while we were at breakfast the morning we left, and had to have them reactivated. The WiFi didn't work the first night. They got it back and running in the morning. The breakfast is standard. Nothing to brag about. It has a decent laundry. They need to correct the curtains over the heating / air conditioning, they blow out when the fan is running.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Great hotel, very helpful and friendly staff. Really enjoyed the indoor pool / hot tub and the breakfast. Good location, walk to dinner and bars. There are alot of hotel choices in Gunnison, would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here three times. It's really clean and fairly comfortable. Beds are ok. Could use a nicer chair or two.
Breakfast could be really upgraded. Eggs I don't think are eggs. The worked hard to keep it full, just could have better choices. Coffee did improve from my last stay. Really close to campus which is convenient. It was quiet.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family