All reviews jacuzzi tub indoor pool heating system free breakfast the usual amenities waffles room was clean room door hot breakfast would stay here again stayed one night very nice hotel great room sausage front desk clerk road trip nice stay
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stayed at this hotel for the breakfast reviews and a pool for the kids. Good stay, but the pool was freezing cold. I assumed a non-heated pool which can NOT happen in a place like Gunnison (Gunnison is well known for cold temps). If your stay must include kids in the pool, don't stay here unless very cold water is not a problem. Otherwise a great stay, and would stay again.

Room tip: Great stay unless kids must have a pool and they can't handle freezing water.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We were traveling for 3 weeks. This hotel was very nice. The room was clear, large, and had the biggest bathroom we've ever had. They did deactivate our room keys while we were at breakfast the morning we left, and had to have them reactivated. The WiFi didn't work the first night. They got it back and running in the morning. The breakfast is standard. Nothing to brag about. It has a decent laundry. They need to correct the curtains over the heating / air conditioning, they blow out when the fan is running.

Room tip: Ask for a ground floor room
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Great hotel, very helpful and friendly staff. Really enjoyed the indoor pool / hot tub and the breakfast. Good location, walk to dinner and bars. There are alot of hotel choices in Gunnison, would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here three times. It's really clean and fairly comfortable. Beds are ok. Could use a nicer chair or two.
Breakfast could be really upgraded. Eggs I don't think are eggs. The worked hard to keep it full, just could have better choices. Coffee did improve from my last stay. Really close to campus which is convenient. It was quiet.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Quality Inn/Gunnison was a nice place to stay - it was well appointed (even came with cookies!) and the room itself was fairly large and very clean at a reasonable cost. It's close to town so you can walk if you wish. The swimming pool and hot tub were nice and well maintained, plus all the staff members we interacted with were friendly and helpful.

My only complaint about this place is that our room was not cleaned once while we were staying there for a few nights. Granted, we kept our do not disturb on in the mornings so we could sleep in a little but even after we would take it off for the day when we left, no one cleaned the room. The second day we were there, I tried to call the front desk to let them know we were leaving and would like our room to be cleaned (primarily for basics like emptying the trash, replacing towels, etc.) but despite my repeated attempts, was unable to get someone at the front desk on the phone. I also tried to speak directly with one of the housekeepers, but she literally ran away from me (?). I meant to call from the road but kept forgetting. We left for the day hoping that it would be sorted by the time we got back, but it was not. My husband finally had enough and took out the trash on his own and we swapped out some of our old towels with pool towels. Not a HUGE quibble but also less than awesome when you're paying for a place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2017