“MIdnight Snack and a Cortadito - YUM!!!!”

Pinecrest Bakery - Homestead
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Homestead
Reviewed 10 January 2018

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! This was an incredible gratifying experience. We ordered some food (catering) for our Xmas dinner. When we went to pick it up, everything was ready and neatly packed for us. We truly enjoyed the meal with our family and friends and had an opportunity to celebrate with no stress because they took care of feeding us. It gets better, the next day (December 26th), we were up late and decided to go to Pinecrest Bakery for a midnight snack (they are open 24 hours- incredible) and ended up eating sandwiches, drinking a couple of cortaditos and having dessert. No wonder we came back home and now are trying to lose weight. Oh well: Since we only live once, I think that Pinecrest Bakery is one of the luxuries that we will keep in our list and will continue visiting them every time we go to Homestead. DELICIOUS!!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped on my way up the Keys to grab dessert. The mango chocolate mousse was delicious, and so was the Nutella cheesecake pastry the next morning.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Although their food is good, their customer service skills are very lacking. As other reviewers here have previously noted, this place has no sense of order. I was there last night at 11:30 pm and there were only 2 customers ahead of me. All I wanted was a sandwich to go. It took over 30 minutes to get my order. Mostly because I was skipped by two customers. The employee took my order but served the people behind me first. I'm not blaming the customers. It was the employee's doing. Incredible! I sent a message to the company via their website but do not expect much to be done. Oh, and by the way, I had taken a number but that system is NEVER used, even though management will come here (to Yelp) and state that it is. Like I said earlier, their food is good. However, definitely not worth the disorderly experience that this place has.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I cannot say it enough.. their staff is as rude as rude gets. After numerous visits to Pinecrest Bakery and being treated poorly, I decided to never visit their establishment again. This is the only place to buy Cuban style pastries in the area, and I rather drive 15 miles north to another bakery than step foot inside this place again.

The pastries are decent and honestly, if the customer service wouldn't be so poor, I would probably buy breakfast from them at least 3 or 4 times a month.

It's unfortunate that the owners of this chain of bakeries refuse to do anything about the people that they pay to represent them.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Good breakfast to start the day. Variety of breakfast, Bakery, breads . Attentive employed ... Tienes que tomar un numero para servicio. You have to take a number for service.