“Three times, and your out”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Homestead
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2018

It pleased my heart and stomach when I show this store opening in near me. The first time we went, was durning the grand opening. I asked for two blizzards and the cashier gave me two bilizzards inside an extra cup, person cut the original cup with the blade then doubled the cup. I asked for this to be done again. I wasn't sure if pieces of cup wasn't inside the ice cream. Some months later, I tried them again and the same thing happen, I had to get the manager to convince the employee to remake the blizzard. And this last time we went it was almost closing time, my husband order two blizzards. The cashier took my money and while waiting for the blizzards the cashier began picking up the rugs at the door. When the blizzards were "ready" the cashier proceeded to grab the blizzards without washing his hands. My husband had to tell him to wash his hands. Never again!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

On the way back from bay front park, I had the opportunity to stop in to see what was new on the menu, i hadn't been to a DQ in a while and just want to say WOW!!!! what a difference from anything that i remembered back in the day. The ice cream menu has grown and now they serve hot stuff too. All and all regardless of the guests conversations i like this place and enjoyed every minute.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Hard not to love their milkshakes!!! There's one within walking distance from my house and I swear I could live there.. People are nice is clean and never too crowded. They take their time making the shakes but for me they're worth IT!!! Best part they take your food to the table so you dont have to wait in line after you order like in most fast food restaurants. Their burgers are huge and delicious worth the money and the fries are EVERYTHING !!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Needed some nommies after spending the morning photographing in the Everglades, and for some reason DQ popped into my head. I went a little out of my way and was glad I did. Ordered the double cheeseburger and fries and it was simply fresh, tasty and filled me up. Enjoyed!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent service. Every time! My favorite is the dipped cone but they have all the regular favorites PLUS Orange Julius!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!