“One of the Sonic Beach Sonics”

Sonic Beach Homestead
Ranked #112 of 181 Restaurants in Homestead
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Description: SONIC Beach offers all of the traditional SONIC menu items and SONIC Beach is the only SONIC restaurant where you can enjoy a beer (or glass of wine) with your tater-tots and burger.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

If you never heard of the Sonic Beach Sonics, give this a try. Beer and wine served on the patio. They have the regular menu, plus a few specialty items. I think these are still mostly in Florida.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Disgusting.. the food here does not match up the expectations that sonics had installed in there customers. I came here and pulled up to order ; ordered a couple of meals .out the all the meals I ordered they were missing a kids toy , 2 hotdogs, cheese on one of the sandwichs, a breakfast burrito ,and a small order of tots. My husband went and asked for these things and the ridiculous staff there looked at him like he was the problem.. ? Then a young male came up to the car and stood by the window not saying a word so my husband looks out the window and the guy says yes , can I help you ?....my husband told him I already explained the situation to your co-worker who was already skating towards us with the food they owed us . The young male continued to ask for a receipt* that we never even got* and when we told him we never got it he looked at us like we were lying. Get better employees.Not coming back here .

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Not happy...service was slow. Outside courtyard was not inviting. Did not enjoy the food...unless something changes i wont go back!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Memories of 60's drive in's, but with a modern touch (electronic ordering from your car window). They still deliver on roller skates - the 4-wheel kind; not inline. Tater tots are a nice change from the ubiquitous fries, and the shakes and malts are really good.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Worst service from employees and from manager. This is a perfect example of reverse racism. The girl at he window gave me something I did not order. Apparently what I ordered was not in the menu so she took it upon herself to substitute it. I asked for the manager and was given an attitude because I wanted a refund on food I didn't order. Do not go there. Terrible service.

Been to Sonic Beach Homestead? Share your experiences!