“Horrible customer service and food ”

Sonic Beach Homestead
Ranked #93 of 175 Restaurants in Homestead
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Description: SONIC Beach offers all of the traditional SONIC menu items and SONIC Beach is the only SONIC restaurant where you can enjoy a beer (or glass of wine) with your tater-tots and burger.
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Disgusting.. the food here does not match up the expectations that sonics had installed in there customers. I came here and pulled up to order ; ordered a couple of meals .out the all the meals I ordered they were missing a kids toy , 2 hotdogs, cheese on one of the sandwichs, a breakfast burrito ,and a small order of tots. My husband went and asked for these things and the ridiculous staff there looked at him like he was the problem.. ? Then a young male came up to the car and stood by the window not saying a word so my husband looks out the window and the guy says yes , can I help you ?....my husband told him I already explained the situation to your co-worker who was already skating towards us with the food they owed us . The young male continued to ask for a receipt* that we never even got* and when we told him we never got it he looked at us like we were lying. Get better employees.Not coming back here .

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Not happy...service was slow. Outside courtyard was not inviting. Did not enjoy the food...unless something changes i wont go back!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Memories of 60's drive in's, but with a modern touch (electronic ordering from your car window). They still deliver on roller skates - the 4-wheel kind; not inline. Tater tots are a nice change from the ubiquitous fries, and the shakes and malts are really good.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Worst service from employees and from manager. This is a perfect example of reverse racism. The girl at he window gave me something I did not order. Apparently what I ordered was not in the menu so she took it upon herself to substitute it. I asked for the manager and was given an attitude because I wanted a refund on food I didn't order. Do not go there. Terrible service.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

Strange for me that you drive to the car service take your side in the area ask for your selected food in our case we all asked for hamburgers and fries. You pay from your car and all of a sudden there she is one of the employees in rollerskates with the food. You stay there if you want until you finish your food in the car. There is also a place outside with chairs and umbrellas
Good food, good prices, fast service and great unique people. Congratulations to you all.

Been to Sonic Beach Homestead? Share your experiences!