All reviewsbed was very comfortableroom was largestaff was friendlyfree breakfastnice breakfastsherrisonictelevisionaccommodationsgmfacilitytexasinterstate
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Room was priced right and the stay was comfortable. Staff were nice and room was clean. Breakfast was fine. The hotel is located near Interstate 10. I would definitely stay here again. Overall, a great value and restful experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
LQ0249GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. During your next travel we look forward to have you stay with us again. Thank you

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I just wanted to express my displeasure with La Quinta Beaumont West. I had a standing reservation made 3 weeks in advance, and received a call the morning of my stay telling me the hotel was over booked and I would not receive a room. I was already in the area and now had to scramble to find other accommodations. I am an elite rewards member and stay at this particular location over 20 nights a year (and at La Quinta's across Texas 30+ nights a year). To have my room canceled the morning of my stay without any sort of advance notice is unacceptable. I will NOT be staying at this location any longer, and am truly considering another hotel chain for my 30+ hotel stays each year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Aaron H
LQ0249GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you very much for your candid review Mr. Aaron. I do apologize about your poor experience due to your reservation being cancel. I will make sure my front desk agents will be train properly to handle a unforeseen situation better. We hope you will give us another chance and we will make sure that this problem want happen to you again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Front desk, breakfast attendant and house keeping were all helpful and friendly. Hotel appeared fully booked. Toilet trying to overflow. Front desk could not find maintenance person. Took 3 hours to locate him and check toilet.
Elevator was out most of the day. Lucky us only on the 2nd floor. Soap dish in tub area ringed with black mold. Roach in bathroom.
Heard 43 Harvey evacuees were still there after 3 months. Best wishes to them. Staff must be working hard to keep up.
Good breakfast in nice clean area. Location was good for us at a good rate.

Stayed: November 2017
LQ0249GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I will share it with my staff and make sure we correct any issue our guest may have during there stay. During your next travel we hope you choose us again. Thank you

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

When Earl was GM this place rocked. Was clean and always very professional. Breakfast was late, cold and not properly prepared. Swimming pool was not as clean area wise as needed to be. Rooms are staying clean but when suggestions are made to mgmt they are ignored. Yes I most likely will return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the candid review. Your suggestions for a better stay have been shared with management. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We are traveling from Florida to San Antonio, Texas with our two dogs. We love that La Quinta is pet friendly and we are very grateful to have the opportunity to travel with our two dogs.
We stayed here twice, coming and going, and both times we never saw any other dogs. The staff is awesome, shout out to Sherri at the front desk. She is super sweet, helpful and an asset to the La Quinta company.
Our rooms were clean, updated and fresh. I wish other La Quita's were like this location.
My only suggestion would be to have a dedicated dog area. I asked at the desk and was told to take them anywhere outside. There are a lot of grassy strips around the hotel, but not always sure whos property I'm on. Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Badgerdawg
LQ0249GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very pleased that you had a great stay with us. I will share your feedback with my staff and we will make some improvements on the dog area. During your next travel we hope you choose us again. We look forward to see you. Thanks