US$114
US$125
US$114
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$98
US$90
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
US$137
US$102
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

All reviewsbed was very comfortableroom was largefront desk staffstaff was friendlywould stay here againnice breakfastfree breakfastnice staybusiness triplaqsherriameliasonicpetslqtelevisionaccommodations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

When Earl was GM this place rocked. Was clean and always very professional. Breakfast was late, cold and not properly prepared. Swimming pool was not as clean area wise as needed to be. Rooms are staying clean but when suggestions are made to mgmt they are ignored. Yes I most likely will return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the candid review. Your suggestions for a better stay have been shared with management. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We are traveling from Florida to San Antonio, Texas with our two dogs. We love that La Quinta is pet friendly and we are very grateful to have the opportunity to travel with our two dogs.
We stayed here twice, coming and going, and both times we never saw any other dogs. The staff is awesome, shout out to Sherri at the front desk. She is super sweet, helpful and an asset to the La Quinta company.
Our rooms were clean, updated and fresh. I wish other La Quita's were like this location.
My only suggestion would be to have a dedicated dog area. I asked at the desk and was told to take them anywhere outside. There are a lot of grassy strips around the hotel, but not always sure whos property I'm on. Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Badgerdawg
LQ0249GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very pleased that you had a great stay with us. I will share your feedback with my staff and we will make some improvements on the dog area. During your next travel we hope you choose us again. We look forward to see you. Thanks

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I slept great! Breakfast was awesome. Way to many dogs in hotel. This hotel is close to the interstate.
It's hard to see the sign is not very good we drove past it the first time. Every time we turned around there was another dog coming in or going out. I love dogs but this was crazy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0249GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased that you had a good stay with. However we are a pet friendly hotel but I hope you will still choose us again during your travels. Thanks

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was moving across country to Beaumont with my pets (3 cats, 1 dog). My house was not ready when I got here, so I had to stay in the hotel for 3 nights. This location, and everyone who worked there, were extremely helpful and kind. Definitely will recommend to anyone who comes to Beaumont.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank catttx
LQ0249GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very pleased you had a great experience with us. I will share your feedback with my employees. I'm glad we can be a help to you during your travels. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Great help front desk staff ( Miss Sherry and Miss Amelia)...Friendly staff and very clean. The breakfast was good and lots of variety. The only thing that could improve is the shower water pressure and the TV is tiny and off to one side instead of center with bed. And the cable channels come in snowy. But the rates were good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0249GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for your feed back. I'm very pleased that my staff was very helpful and friendly to you during your stay. We are working very hard to make sure we meet each guest expectations. During your next travel hope you choose us again and we look forward to seeing you. Thanks