ComfortSuites
US$123
US$116
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$137
Residence Inn
US$129
US$128
US$125
All reviewsbed was very comfortableroom was largestaff was friendlyfree breakfastnice breakfastbusiness tripsherrisonictelevisionaccommodationsgmfacilitytexasinterstate
Reviewed 24 March 2015

Not a good one at this with this visit. The plumbing was bad, the room was not maintained very well and the halls leading to room were not maintained very well. The room was thick with fresh paint fumes. At this time, I could not recommend this location with good ratings. I will have to see if these situations improve. I appreciate the fact that they are trying to make this location look better with upgrades, however, do not put people in rooms that have not been fully inspected and passed!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

Check in went smooth. I was talking to someone when I got to my room so when I walked in she heard me say "oh my goodness it smells like pee". I was tired from my flight and drive over so I grabbed dinner, hit the 24 hour world's gym and came back. I tried the room again to see if I still smelled it and I did but when I got back to the front desk they were sold out. So I got air freshner some fresh linen because I didn't know where the smell came from and I changed everything out. The next night I called for over an hour and no one answered so when I got off work and went to the hotel they were sold out again! When I complained again my last morning they said they would surely fix it and my last night I was down the hall in a double bed that looked and smelled clean. I think they need to do better cleaning after pets stay because I've traveled in the US and abroad, but I've never stayed in a room that smelled like pee.

If they change the old comforters to the nice white ones in the photos, clean the rooms throughly, and make sure the rooms look cleaned upon arrival, it would be a nice place. Breakfast was good, location is good, and the staff was friendly just couldn't resolve my issue in a timely manner. I never did speak to the manager like I had been promised.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 4 March 2015

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this location. The staff was courteous and pleasant. I used to visit the LA Quinta Inns quite often. I do believe that I will stay here the next time I'm in town.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2015

won't regret your choice...they have a pool and well kept gym, friendly helpful staff, good parking. it was easy to make a reservation. hotel is close to good restaurants. hotel is being updated so very nice.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

You get what you pay for & we paid less than $100 a night. So I cant complain to much. Looks nice from the outside. At check in the front desk staff was less than friendly but we a hard an issue getting in our room and then it was customer service with a smile. Not the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in but not the worst either. I would not describe the room as dirty but it was definitely showing major signs of neglect. If someone does not step up the maintenance It won't take long before this hotel will be a place to avoid altogether instead of an okay place to lay your head down for the night.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple