See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2013

There was no remodel of this place in the last thirty years. There was no wifi in the room, no on site bar, the towels were miniature, the shower head had so little water pressure I couldn't rinse my hair, and I am 5'3 and I had to hunch over to make the water flow on my head, the shower was so low. The bed was saggy, squeaky and just made my back hurt. The two pillows on the king bed were little flat twelve inch squares. The doors slam, the halls are noisy, the heater was so noisy that it woke me every time it started. The bathroom has no counter and the outlet didn't work. On the plus side the staff was nice and there were no bedbugs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank K A
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This was the best price we found in Los Alamos, but after arriving on-site we had to scramble to find another hotel/motel. The facility is in terrible disrepair, the grounds are a mess, there were questionable characters in the hall, the room was dirty & needed a lot of maintenance. The list could go on & on. Fortunately there are a couple of other choices in Los Alamos, any of them better. The best feature was that the desk staff gave us a refund without any problem, he seemed very understanding about our discomfort.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lora M
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

I checked in late one night only to see Bandelier the next morning before heading to my next stop, so I was looking for something very basic. The sign is a bit dim/hard to see from the road, but the front desk staff was very friendly upon check in. King size bed was decently comfortable, room was tidy, and all appliances worked fine. Only compliant was weak water pressure in the shower. If you're looking for somewhere cheap but decent to stay, this is the place.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed 31 May 2013

i read the reviews about this motel, so i tried to avoid it and booked Ashly suites hotel, turned out, ashly suites was 2 years ago, and the one i booked was actually this motel 6. however staff was very friendly apologizing about my driving around trying to find ashly suites. She helped me about shampoo and forks.
but, there is no phone in room and tv has no channels.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank superminipaula
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I've never needed fancy and am usually happy with a clean room and comfortable bed. This place has neither. There wasa no clock in my room, no shampoo, no hair dryer. There were wires hanging out of the wall and pieces of the ceiling had fallen on the shower floor. My upstairs neighbor was very "active" and unfortunately I could hear every movement. I stayed for two days (pre-paid reservation) and housekeeping didnt bother to come until 7:45 a.m. on the morning I was checking out.

This place is truly horrible.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business