Great location for day trips to Arches and Canyonlands and many other sight-seeing locations. Excellent mexican food restaraunt across the street, others also walking distance. Grocery store not far away. Room clean, air conditioning worked well, big room and suited our needs for day trips. Staff helpful. Wanted additional couple days but booked solid. We traveled here in June, 2011. We'll be back but will try for May next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully Italian Mediterranean architecture hotel in the hub of downtown Moab. We offer a relaxing and comfortable oasis stay in Downtown Moab. Hotel sits quietly along Moab's Mill Creek parkway. Moab's only hotel with in/out creek Trail access. We are in town center within easy walking minutes to Moab's many dining, shopping, and cultural places. Hotel features a large heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub, Free Wi-Fi, guest coin-up laundry, and a fitness room. Our guest rooms are professionally designed with either 1 King or 2 Queen beds (some with French door open out balcony). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Hotel Moab
- Best Western Greenwell Hotel
- Best Western Moab
- Moab Best Western