“Great food and beer”
Review of White Horse Tavern

White Horse Tavern
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Description: Burgers, Brews, and Bourbons The White Horse Tavern in Harpers Ferry is an Adventure Sports Tavern, with great pub fare, huge 1/2 pound burgers, wings, micro brews, and top shelf Bourbons. Big screen tv's surround the scene.
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the attached hotel, and after our 1st dinner we decided we liked it well enough to eat there on the second night. I had the fish and pulled pork, my wife and daughter both had burgers. Everyone was satisfied with their meals. With the limited restaurant selection in Harper's Ferry, it was a pleasant surprise to have such a good place to eat right at our hotel. Would definitely eat there again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We visited Harpers Ferry on July 4, and came here at the recommendation of another restaurant that was closed for the holiday. This hotel is part of the Clarion Hotel, but despite our misgivings we had a very good meal.

The restaurant has a high ceiling and a sports bar kind of feel with multiple television screens, canoes, and other memorabilia. It's not fancy, but was comfortable nonetheless. Our server was friendly and attentive.

I had a steak, which was good (although not great), but my wife had the chicken with crab. That proved to be the hit of the evening and my wife was still talking about it days later. I had some myself, which was extremely well prepared.

The check was very reasonable.

This isn't the fanciest place you'll find, but we had a very nice meal at a nice price in an unexpected place.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Truly wonderful food, with great prices. The wait staff was wonderful too. We really enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Came into Harpers Ferry around 9pm and sadly discovered almost all restaurants roll up the sidewalk early - especially for a Friday night - between 8 and 9 - unbelievable for a tourist area. Our Salvation is the White Horse Tavern connected to the Clarion Inn. Kitchen open until 10 and restaurant is open to 11 with well stocked bar. Great prices and decent selection of food. Friendly staff. Definitely the place for a reasonably timed dinner in Harpers Ferry.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We decided on a late lunch after spending several hours at the nearby Hollywood Casino. We were curious about the White Horse as it had been recommended by a casino worker. Well we were not disappointed. Lucy was our waitress and could not have been better. If you like crab this is the place. My wife had the crab cake sandwich and we shared the crab dip appetizer which could have been a meal in itself. I had the brisket sandwich as my entree. All of our choices for were excellent and Lucy's professional manner was above reproach. We loved the White House Tavern and plan to return. Let me add that it is reasonably price for its high quality offerings.