Despite dealing with some very pushy and rude women from a travel group, the desk clerk remained pleasant and professional and did her best to be helpful! The hotel is very convenient to historic Harper's Ferry. It's a neat older looking 2 story building. There is no elevator. The rooms were neat, clean, and comfortable. There is a park-like area outside with a picnic table. Loved the mattresses and breakfast was good and consistently restocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn