“Great lunch stop”
Review of Morty's Pub

Morty's Pub
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Bayfield
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Morty's has a large selection of craft, imported and domestic beers. Combine that with fresh Lake Superior Whitefish, great burgers, fries, sandwiches & appetizers and you begin to see why Morty's in Bayfield is the hot spot for fun. Tell your friends to "Meet me at Morty's."
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Headed here after the Apostle Island cruise. Excellent selection on beer - really enjoyed the Widow Maker. Service was fast and excellent! Had the cheese curds and white fish tacos. Both were good.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The food is good but the staff need better people skills. I felt like an inconvenience rather than a guest here. I ordered fried pickles and the whitefish basket. They asked me if I wanted fries or chips. I ordered fries. Found out that is an extra two dollars for fries. It would have been nice to be informed. The fried pickles were good but not enough of them. For the price I would have expected more. The whitefish was good. The fries were plentiful. I would have rated it better had the staff been more service conscience.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Was hoping for fish but it must have been a big day as they were out of fish. Burgers looked really good but we did want fish. Nice cold beer and wine so drinks were fine. I'd try it again

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Wonderful hamburgers. Just a pub so what else can you say. This was lunch one day. Only 18 characters left!

Amy S, Owner at Morty's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thanks Fred! We are so proud of our burgers and are really happy your enjoyed them. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Quaint fun restaurant with a lot of history. Love the setting - eclectic. The food was really good - we had ribs & garlic mashed potatoes. Very reasonably priced, and super tasty. The ribs fell off the bone.

Amy S, Owner at Morty's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

I am glad you enjoyed your visit, but unfortunately we do not have ribs and garlic mashed potatoes on our menu. I am guessing this review is for another great restaurant. : )

Been to Morty's Pub? Share your experiences!