“This place is amazing!”
Review of The Fat Radish

The Fat Radish
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Description: A coffee shop, restaurant and fresh market deli offering full service evening dinning. Daily specials, soups, take and go sandwiches and salads. Gluten free and vegan options. Locally sustainable. We use locally grown produce whenever possible. All of our menu items are made in house. We hope you stop by and enjoy a great meal at our family owned and operated business. Thanks, The Holmans HOURS MONDAY-SATURDAY OPEN FOR BREAKFAST: 8 AM - 3 PM SERVING LUNCH: 11 AM -3 PM OPEN FOR DINNER: 5 PM - 9 PM SUNDAY BRUNCH: 8 AM - 2 PM
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We ate dinner here one night during our stay in Bayfield. The food was fantastic!! We had the lebanese soup, hot artichoke dip, and fish tacos. Everything was fresh and cooked to perfection. I wish I would have found it earlier in out trip, it was fantastic!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

The Fat Radish has excellent food and service!! This was our favorite dinner in the area! A must go to!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

When it comes to Bayfield, we found that this place has the best food, period. They lunch food was amazing and the dinner menu looked great too. the staff were informative and enjoyed where they were obviously. Because it is farm to table it is made to order; so that means its going to take a little but to get your food, once you do you wont regret your choice.

1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We arrived just before noon so the place was busy. Very nice menu with a variety of soups,salads & sandwiches/bowls, breakfast foods,pies ETC... It was a long wait for our food but to me it was well worth it.
I ordered the Cuban bowl (pork/veggies/sauce) and my friend had a sandwich. They served wonderful homemade fries with the sandwich. Everything was tasty!
I returned the next day to get carry-outs of Turkey Soup & Apple pie.
Reasonable prices too.

1  Thank SaundraMitch
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in to have lunch while on vacation in Bayfield. The food was fantastic! He had the whitefish chowder and I the chickpea, Swiss chard delicata squash curry soup. So delicious! Then we had the whitefish sandwich and whitefish tacos. Both were delicious. The servers were very sweet and accommodating. Do yourself a favor and eat here!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to The Fat Radish? Share your experiences!