“Yummy fudge”
Review of Candy Shoppe

Candy Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bayfield
Description: Great Little Ice Cream Shop On The Main Road.
Description: Great Little Ice Cream Shop On The Main Road.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Great fudge and taffy. Helpful staff with fudge ingredients and confirming gluten free. Will go back when I visit again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We ended an evening in Bayfield with ice cream from the Candy Shoppe! Great friendly service! Awesome homemade waffle cones and great ice cream options!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We walked in for the 37 flavors of ice cream. Then the homemade waffle cones were the best I have ever had. Then the malt ball in the bottom of the cone was amazing, and I do not like malt balls. But from the first bite of it, I knew that was also made in the store.
The next morning I wanted some treats to eat a lazy breakfast in our cabin due to the pouring rain and this was the place!! The cinnamon buns and sticky buns were amazing. Again clearly homemade. The danish had amazing raspberry filing but the dough was very plain and not my favorite. If I could by a jar of the filling, I would have.
If you are in Bayfield, do not miss this place!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

When we were told about this place, we were told you can smell the sugar a block away....they weren't kidding! I had the coconut cluster and my boyfriend had the pecan cluster. The treats satisfied our sweet tooth. Plenty of things to choose from, candy, chocolate, and ice cream. If you have a sweet tooth and a few minutes while in Bayfield, stop!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

If you like Cedar Crest ice cream, then this is a must. They have a large selection of flavors. You have three choices for cones, and they put a large malted milk ball in the bottom.

We did not try the bakery items, as we went later in the day, but it smelled delicious! The candy selection is actually very small, which was the only reason why I rated it a 4.

Been to Candy Shoppe? Share your experiences!