New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Apostle Highlands Golf Course
Hurley, Wisconsin
110 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 192 helpful votes
“My WIfe and I Golfed Here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

This place is awesome. The rates are a bit high but if you are looking for a place to golf, you will not go wrong. The vistas are spectacular and the holes are very challenging. We would certainly consider going back here again but we are a but complacent about the rates. This is a tourist area and we would certainly look to go at a time of the year when the rates are a bit less...

Visited July 2011

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“New clubhouse is beautiful. The chef has...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2010

New clubhouse is beautiful. The chef has a great variety of food and it is all good! Everyone is super friendly and accomodating. The course has SPECTACULAR views. You can't believe the views of Lake Superior and the Apostle Islands. You might take more pictures than strokes. Bring a camera.

Bayfield
“Beautiful golf course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2009

I played Apostle Highlands golf course in Bayfield, Wisconsin this past September, I just could not get over how beautiful that course was. The weather was perfect and everyone was so nice there. I would love to come back next year with my friends. I saw pictures on their website but until you see it you can't believe the views, my favorite hole was number three. I will tell my friends to come play or just bring their camera. Amazing..