“Great Breakfast”
Review of Manypenny Bistro

Manypenny Bistro
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Bayfield
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Description: American fare with a Turkish flare! Hos geldiniz/Welcome. We are a Full Service Restaurant & Bakery. Our breakfast is the best in the area serving many American classics with a bottomless cup of drip coffee. Choose from our daily baked goods as a treat to go or have it with your meal. You're sure to be pleased with our dinner menu as well. Wood Stone Oven Pizzas, Classic Gyros, Turkish Döner (Doh- ner), and more.. Dine-In, Take-Out or Free Delivery (available only for lunch/dinner menu). * we have reduced hours during the winter season.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The staff is extremely helpful and proficient. The breakfast items are huge. My favorite was the grits, cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

I tried the chicken doner because its alternative label was shawarma. The doner was not like any shawarma I'd ever had, so eating it was kind of like when you grab a glass that you think has milk in it, but it's really orange juice. I didn't like it. The staff was more than accommodating, but I don't believe in wasting food, so I chalked it up to "You tried something new." The people around me had food that looked amazing. I particularly wished I had ordered pizza. One of the tables near me ordered that and it looked and smelled SO good. I came in when the place wasn't too busy, but it filled right up. I got attentive service throughout my meal though. I would go back to try some other dishes and because the staff were great.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We were traveling through Bayfield, Wi. and were searching for breakfast. This place had a create your own breakfast sandwich which was amazing. Also had the smoked link sausage and it was delicious.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Thais is a small restaurant. We had a couple really good sandwiches for dinner (gyros and burger) then came back for breakfast. Strongly recommend the breakfast. It even came with home made preserves.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

This place has transformed itself. Once the Egg Toss, it was purchased by another business who offered Turkish Delights. Thank goodness! It offers a wonderful variety of food options - meat-lover, vegan, vegetarian, American, Turkish....it has it all! LOVE this place!:)

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Manypenny Bistro? Share your experiences!