“Cute little place”
Review of Manypenny Bistro

Manypenny Bistro
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Description: American fare with a Turkish flare! Hos geldiniz/Welcome. We are a Full Service Restaurant & Bakery. Our breakfast is the best in the area serving many American classics with a bottomless cup of drip coffee. Choose from our daily baked goods as a treat to go or have it with your meal. You're sure to be pleased with our dinner menu as well. Wood Stone Oven Pizzas, Classic Gyros, Turkish Döner (Doh- ner), and more.. Dine-In, Take-Out or Free Delivery (available only for lunch/dinner menu). * we have reduced hours during the winter season.
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Once we got to Bayfield we started walking and came upon this place. Cute little place, outdoor seating. We had lunches: taco salad, chimichanga, chicken schwarma, and trout BLT club. The chimi was huge. The salad was more like taco meat, Doritos and fixings.....not much lettuce, the trout BLT was good...nice piece of fish, but too much bread for me, so I just took out a layer. The chicken schwarma looked the best .....delicious chunks of well seasoned chicken and delicious tzaziki sauce! I could have just eaten chunks of the chicken and sauce!!!

I'd go back and try different things... Looks like they serve all 3 meals.... Saw a pizza go out.......that looked really good.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The breakfast here was great but what we really enjoyed was our dinner. I was jonesing for some Mexican food and both my husband and I were glad to find they had a nice variety of Mexican dishes. I had a ground beef chimichanga, and my husband had a ground beef burrito. Both were very generous is size. They came with rice and black beans and of course lettuce and tomatoes on the side. Salsa and sour cream were also served with both. Our waitress and the staff were very friendly and we received our meals in a timely fashion. We'll definitely go back next time we're in Bayfield.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

On a family trip to the Apostle Islands we had dinner here. The menu had a decent number of options and we were all able to easily find something that appealed to us. Was a bit disappointed in the potato options, but that’s just me. We got there just before a group of around 15 and it definitely had an impact on our service. We definitely enjoyed the sautéed lake trout. Substantial servings.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Highly recommend the baked goods. And definitely take advantage of the outdoor seating when the weather allows.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We just happened upon this place for brunch. It was busy so we took that as a good sign. We had hoped to have lunch, but being a Sunday they only served breakfast. It was not a disappointment. The bacon was fantastic! Would definitely recommend this place.

Been to Manypenny Bistro? Share your experiences!