“Excellent Food, Great Prices”
Review of Ricardo's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ricardo's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The pizza here is without a doubt the best in town! The dough is the best I've ever tasted and the cheese and sauce taste amazing. I believe the cook is from Italy and has been making pizza his whole life. It definitely shows and the prices are perfect for what you are a getting and the pizza is bigger than most large pizzas.

1  Thank MichaelsR85

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I love this place. They have the best baked ziti and amazing bread!! They are always friendly and bring crayons out to keep my kids busy :) they also have a great kids menu! The only recommendation I have would be to add more beverage options for kids like milk and juice.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We have found our new favorite date place,cozy atmosphere and the option to go eat out on a well protected patio. Food is top notch as Tony has been doing it here for 25 years so no surprise there. If you used to love joeys Italian village this is the same food only Mabe a little better. I haven't had a server yet let my drink go dry. So not the Pizza Hut.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Our young waiter, Justin, was excellent and very attentive to refilling drinks. At my age, I greatly appreciate that. My hubby and I ordered the chicken parmigiana sandwich and fries. The sandwich was good but not excellent...no real spices to the sauce...hubby said on the bland side.
But I didn't want spicy, maybe they could kick up the taste a little without going overboard. The sandwich was not a large size, which I thought it might be. But it was enough. The fries were tasty but a little too crisp. We will return again to try other dishes and perhaps the pizza. We certainly were impressed with our waiter. He's a keeper for this restaurant! p.s. This restaurant's location is not correctly listed, it is on 11E. next to Popcorn Video.

1  Thank Carmee R
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My husband and I dropped in to try out Ricardo's Italian Restaurant on a whim rather late one night, I ordered the hot pizza sub and it was fantastic. The decor is fairly cute, red checked table covers, typical Italian looking place. The dining room was clean and well laid out. I really hope they do well as that building has had a high turnover rate.